News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

After 17 years, FOUND my first Dodge Charger and First car ever

Started by BB1, August 30, 2012, 10:41:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: 6pkrtse on August 31, 2012, 12:07:16 PM
Awesome  story. I love hearing & reading about stuff like this. I found my very first car (70 Charger R/T) that I bought when I was 15 years old also. I bought it before I was even old enough to have a driver license. It is now located a few hours away from me but the current owner refuses to talk about it & claims he will never sell it , EVER. Sucks for me. I located it thru a buddy of his. I haven't givin up yet though. Cool story. I hope the two of you can work something out.

i would love to find my first car  70 R/T ,, never knew where it went  .  I traded it for body and paint work on my 69 Road Runner back in 86 . He sold it off right away so i have no clue where it is .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

TUFCAT

Quote from: 6pkrtse on August 31, 2012, 12:07:16 PM
Awesome  story. I love hearing & reading about stuff like this. I found my very first car (70 Charger R/T) that I bought when I was 15 years old also. I bought it before I was even old enough to have a driver license. It is now located a few hours away from me but the current owner refuses to talk about it & claims he will never sell it , EVER. Sucks for me. I located it thru a buddy of his. I haven't givin up yet though. Cool story. I hope the two of you can work something out.

I totally agree. I'd love to see something work out between Mopar friends. :grouphug:

BB1

I'd say if we do this, it will be a party that all of you can join in.

I'll have to find a similar Charger, impossible right, that he and I can agree upon to exchange.

He has been looking for a Charger like this for 20 years, not an easy find.

It's not happening overnight, either way we will have what we want, I wont make a deal until we are sure 100% about it no regrets.

I might find a Charger that I love to death, and I want to keep it instead. You never know.
Delete my profile

nvrbdn

yep, you may. its still just nice knowing she survived. that is great. like others have said, it would be nice to know mine was still around. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TUFCAT

Quote from: BB1 on August 31, 2012, 05:08:19 PM
I'd say if we do this, it will be a party that all of you can join in.

I'll have to find a similar Charger, impossible right, that he and I can agree upon to exchange.

He has been looking for a Charger like this for 20 years, not an easy find.

It's not happening overnight, either way we will have what we want, I wont make a deal until we are sure 100% about it no regrets.

I might find a Charger that I love to death, and I want to keep it instead. You never know.

Whatever it takes.  Keep the faith Bro.  :angel:

kikgas01

Either way, we will stay in touch!!!!!! There was a 69 that got bought on ebay a while back for 5 grand. I would have traded for that. I think honestly, it was in the same shape as this.

Vainglory, Esq.

BB1

We will mike it right for both of us, it already made my life better knowing it's still all together and running.

Next year will be 30 years since my mom bought it in 1983, If nothing else I love to take it for a ride, and film the first time I've seen it in 17 years.

I hope you have a BQQ or we can cruse to a local restaurant. I would invite all my buddies from here.

What do you think Shane?
Delete my profile

ACUDANUT

kikgas01

Sure!!!!!! There are places here but YOU DRIVE! LoL..... I was watching that 4-speed Charger before I found mine. I was just waiting to see how high it got. I like the 4-speed one. It is in about the same shape as mine.

BB1

Great it's a date, I'd ask my mum what month we bought it, not sure if she remembers; 77 year old now.

Anybody wants to join us, I'll make a list for next year.  ;D  :2thumbs:

Mmmm you like 4-speeds... ok
Delete my profile

DadsCharger00

:cheers: I'M IN!  :cheers: I'd bet I could get my dad (dadsgrace) to come as well!

DadsCharger00

Quote from: BB1 on September 01, 2012, 12:19:42 PM
Great it's a date, I'd ask my mum what month we bought it, not sure if she remembers; 77 year old now.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,94624.0.html

Thought maybe.... :icon_smile_big:

kikgas01

Quote from: BB1 on September 01, 2012, 12:19:42 PM

4-speeds don`t matter lol. I just LOVE Chargers!

moparstuart

Quote from: kikgas01 on September 01, 2012, 11:40:39 AM
Sure!!!!!! There are places here but YOU DRIVE! LoL..... I was watching that 4-speed Charger before I found mine. I was just waiting to see how high it got. I like the 4-speed one. It is in about the same shape as mine.
i figured you would love that one
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE