News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Patience pays off! Dial up beware!!!!!!

Started by kikgas01, August 29, 2012, 08:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kikgas01

Found this sitting in a alley and DROVE it home. It was a 383 car. Now has the R/T things, 440, Dana,
shift kit, 6-way seat, rear defog, cruise, air, power trunk release, woodgrain wheel and 3 speed wipers. Runs excellent, new brakes and sending unit. It come from Hawaii so the trunk, extensions, floors, everything is nice. Headlights, dash lights, ignition switch light, hood lights, reverse, brake and tail lights ALL work as well as the gauges and clock!!!! VERY stoked and excited here!!!!!!

reverse lights work!

I have new black door panels front and rear that I will trade for green ones!!!!

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Charger-Bodie

Very cool! Happy for you and jelous at the same time......lol
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Lighthorseman

:2thumbs:  LOVE the gas pedal!  Great find!    :2thumbs:

chargerboy69

Quote from: Cooter on August 29, 2012, 08:50:54 PM
So......Keeper Yes?

That was my question too. . . ya keeping this one?

Looks good.  :2thumbs:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

grizparker

'69 Charger R/T 440 Magnum - F8 White Hat Special

kikgas01

I have looked for 20 years for a solid Charger and I am planning on keeping this one unless someone offered stupid money for it. Trunk floor, floors and everything are nice. Bumpers need re chromed and a new vinyal top eventually.

kikgas01

I got a good deal on it, yes. If I was to sell it, yes, I would end up making a ton of money on it. Just being honest. It runs and drives excellent. Barks the tires hitting second gear and all if you want it to!!!!!!! It is heavely optioned and yes the big foot pedal is funny. 70 ish. Should I leave it or remove it? Hmmmmm.

kikgas01

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

kikgas01

Cooter

So........This one get no orange paint?? :D
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

kikgas01

Aslo picked this up at a auction last Saturday lolol.

kikgas01

NO! No orange paint. Maybe new bumpers and vynal top though.

Cooter

Good thing that little truck isn't trying to pass State inspection here.

kikgas01

I could put converters on it and I`m sure it would pass. No smog check or inspections here.........yet.....

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

adauto

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on August 29, 2012, 08:53:45 PM
Very cool! Happy for you and jelous at the same time......lol

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

skip68

Kikgas,  you've got the buy & sell bug.   :nana: 
I think you did real well on buying that car. Good job.   :2thumbs:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

DadsCharger00

kikgas01

I did until I got what I want, I got it! Naner naner!

grizparker

Ready to see what you do to it.  Congrats,
'69 Charger R/T 440 Magnum - F8 White Hat Special

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE