News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tonight's Fare

Started by twodko, August 29, 2012, 12:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Had home made self saucing sticky date pudding (hot out of the oven and topped with vanilla ice cream) for elevenses (morning coffee) today.
So perfect on a cold winters morning.
Mrs. Fred spoils me rotten.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

twodko

Stay ahead of it Bryan, we need you!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

twodko

Salutations gear heads,

Tonight's fare:

Beef Marsala sauce over bow tie pasta with shredded cheese, hand torn red lettuce salad garnished with chopped shallots, diced walnuts and crasins. Washed down with ice water.

Dessert........2 piece ButterFinger bars.

That is all, carry on.

twodko

I could get very comfy with elevenses Fred..........very civilized IMO at my seasoned age.

moparstuart

steaks on the grill and baked potatos
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Indygenerallee

Had takeout Cat... I mean Chinese, this evening
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Fred

Quote from: twodko on September 03, 2012, 09:49:48 PM
I could get very comfy with elevenses Fred..........very civilized IMO at my seasoned age.

I've got a few years on you Tom so I'm even more comfortable with it. 
Speaking of craisins......the wife makes lovely scones (also for elevenses) sometimes with dates sometimes with craisins. She make them with cream rather than butter. I've never been a fan of scones but these are the best scones ever.

Fred

Taking the Charger for a cruise tomorrow. We're heading for the bay.............a very picturesque little place called San Remo with the best Fish and Chippery in all of Vic. So we'll be pigging out on freshly caught gummy shark and chips and pickled onions. Then it's a walk along the foreshore where you can see the pelicans and sting rays being fed (tourist attraction) and after that we'll hit one of the cafe's for a nice macchiato to round it all off before we cruise home again.

twodko

Greetings Mopartopians,

Tonight's fare,

Squeezes to Jackie, 'sup to Shelby, then..........

Double BBQ porky choppies, mashed potatoes, corn and a red lettuce salad garnished with walnuts and shallots.

Dessert - French vanilla ice cream.

Waddle waddle waddle.

Fred

I'm missing your Epicurean delights feedback Tom............have you stopped eating?   :drool5:  :scratchchin:  :icon_smile_big:

twodko

Hey mate and Mrs. Mate! All is well here Fred as a matter of fact my "dunlaps disease" has brought me to the point where I can't see the silverware drawer anymore..........I have to find it using the Braille method!  :smilielol:

So.....

Tonight's fare:

BBQ'd chicky licky, pasta Alfredo, steamed corn and my signature salad - a fresh one with manly chunks of avocado.

Followed later by a freshly baked carrot cake (box mix, oh well) topped with that carrot cakey frosting stuff......serious yums despite my diabetic floor flopping afterwards.  ;)

Cheers!

Fred

Quote from: twodko on September 14, 2012, 11:50:21 PM
Hey mate and Mrs. Mate! All is well here Fred as a matter of fact my "dunlaps disease" has brought me to the point where I can't see the silverware drawer anymore..........I have to find it using the Braille method!  :smilielol:

:smilielol: :smilielol:

Quote from: twodko on September 14, 2012, 11:50:21 PM

So.....

Tonight's fare:

BBQ'd chicky licky, pasta Alfredo, steamed corn and my signature salad - a fresh one with manly chunks of avocado.

Followed later by a freshly baked carrot cake (box mix, oh well) topped with that carrot cakey frosting stuff......serious yums despite my diabetic floor flopping afterwards.  ;)

Cheers!

May I recommend tomorrow night's fare............
Duct tape dipped in red wine (it doesn't have to be all bad) and stuck over mouth.  :lol:

TK73

BBQ pork take-out
Corn bread
Red beans n rice
Slaw
Greens
Sweet tea

Bowl of strawberries, blueberries and mango

Handful of mixed opiates and random anti-inflammatories.
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Fred

Delicious chicken curry with steamed rice followed by a vanilla yoghurt to stem the burning sensation.
A cup of tea for me and a beer or two for the Mrs. The garlic in the curry makes her thirsty (she says).

Later tonight a bit of cheese with some tequila,lime & chili marinated olives and fruit.

djcarguy

two froozen burritos,with half can chili and half can of pork an beans-generic then drowned in catsup and syrup and fresh ground pepper  too kill the after taste and gag down in front of TV as hopefully not notice taste.  few glasses of vodka and diet sprite to wash it down....for dessert a big bottle of pepto-bismol too slow down the exit and trips too to crapper..

changed my mind ,went to subways got meatball on honey oat with honey mustard..lots better,burritos tomarrow.
:drool5: :drool5: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :flame: :flame: :'( :P :P :-\ :-\ :rock: :puke: :puke: :puke:

oldgold69

venison hearts and beef tongue  in gravy on a hard roll   with mashed potatoes and fresh green beans  :2thumbs:

TheGhost

2 1/3 lb burgers fresh of the grill, topped with deli swiss, lettuce, pickle, and bbq sauce; lays greasy potatoe chips; and a couple of Sam Adams Oktoberfests.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Bob T

Well, had a good friend over for dinner on Thursday before she moves cities 6 hours away.
The menu;
Roast pork done in the crock pot to keep it supremely moist, crackling done in oven
Roasted kumara ( orange sweet potato )
Roasted Garlic heads x 6, cut the ends off them before roasting and spray in oil lightly, then squeeze them out over the pork like a lumpy sauce with the roast pork gravy , parsnips, I hate em , wife loves them
Boiled new season bubby potatoes
Beans, brocoli heads
Followed by
Homemade sticky date pudding with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream
Washed down with lots of lovely South Island Pinot Noir red wine   :2thumbs:.

And then restrung her guitar and taught her some tabs after dinner to take away. Most enjoyable evening
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

twodko

Fred

D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S !!
Just the sort of fare we often have on a Sunday. The wife alternates between sticky date pud and chocolate mocha pudding.

71ChallengeHer

Leftover Swiss Steak and Mashed Potatoes. Calcium, 1000 mg Vit D3, Fish Oil, Muscle Relaxers amd pain  pills   :cheers:   

JB400

I like what everyone is having.   But, I'm going to be laughing my head off when I read your complaints in a few years because the doctor put you on a strict 1000 calorie a day diet. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :hah: :hah: :hah:

Fred

I'm at an age where it no longer matters.    :nana:   You only live once and I've got to get all the living I can into what's left!!   :drool5:

A383Wing

Quote from: Fred on September 16, 2012, 02:56:10 AM
I'm at an age where it no longer matters.    :nana:   You only live once and I've got to get all the living I can into what's left!!   :drool5:

and you will die fat, happy, & full!!

Bryan

twodko

Roger that and copy all!

Tonight's fare:

Round Table Pizza, King Arthurs Special sans fish.

Followed by Klondike Bar ice cream.

Yeah, I'm a chunker. Hahahahaha