News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tonight's Fare

Started by twodko, August 29, 2012, 12:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

Tonight's fare will be:

BBQ pork chops with French cut green beans, mashed potatoes and a tossed salad followed by peach chuck ice cream.

Bring it members, your turn.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

C928BRAN

hot wings, mozzerela sticks, chicken fingers, chicken and broccoli pasta, and sweet tea :drool5:

skip68

Pepperoni pizza, BBQ dogs, nachos, B E E R ! And then some more pizza.   Almost forgot diet Pepsi.    :drool5:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Old Moparz

I'm surprised I haven't seen anybody post they were having steamed tofu over wild brown rice with some raw veggies & organic soy milk.  :shruggy:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Mytur Binsdirti

Burnt toast & a rotten egg. I have a tapeworm and that's good enough for him.

rt green

6 pack and a half pack of smokes
third string oil changer

rt green

just kidding maybe.  ribs or chops and what ever else i can hunt down
third string oil changer

A383Wing

no dinner for me tonight...going into hospital in the morning for round 2 of cortisone shots in my back...total of 4 tomorrow.

Bryan

rt green

third string oil changer

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Fred

We're having BBQ lamb chops (plus plenty of fried onions for me) with a mixed green salad and crusty sourdough bread rolls with garlic butter. And a beer to wash it all down.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

chargerboy69

We did wings tonight at Quaker Steak and Lube, best in town.  Oh, and we had a order of the soft pretzels with cheese.  :2thumbs:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Mytur Binsdirti

On several occasions, I've had hot tongue & cold shoulder.

Slowpoke

leftover meatloaf made into a sandwich.  :drool5:
My wife doesnt care for leftovers but sometimes its better the second night.
68 R/T LL1
under restoration for the last 25 years

twodko

If I can get all the moving parts together I'll start posting a "pre-scarf" meal shot too. This could be a fun thread........always best to clog arteries with your buds.  :cheers:

Fred

Bring it on.

Oh and I use a bottle brush after I've finished eating to keep those arteries spick and span.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

68coronetGLwannabe

Leftover pulled pork, french fires and Deep fried cheese curds.  :faint:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

twodko

A bottle brush?........back in the day the Mrs and I had this bent bottle brush and we.........oh, never mind this a family site.  :D

DadsCharger00

Vodka.....and maybe a protein bar for good measure.  :icon_smile_big: good day at work.  :2thumbs:

bull

No supper for me. I'm still stuffed from lunch with enough barecued brisket to feed a mid-sized third-world village for two days.

Chryco Psycho

XH29N0G

Quote from: Old Moparz on August 29, 2012, 12:54:11 PM
I'm surprised I haven't seen anybody post they were having steamed tofu over wild brown rice with some raw veggies & organic soy milk.  :shruggy:

I think that might be for tomorrow night, but not steamed, baked with bbq sauce.  We do brown rice and veggies, but no soy milk (organic or not) - sorry  :nana:.

Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

skip68

I'm seriously considering having 2 alter boys for lunch tomorrow.    :drool5:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

twodko

Too late Chuck The Diocese already has them cupped and cuffed. :smilielol:

Chicken Risotto with kitchen sink salad, chilled chardonnay followed by 2 piece Snickers Bars. :drool5:

A383Wing

My first dinner after cortisone needles in my spine today....

Salmon, baked tater, salad......now I'm fat, happy, & full

Bryan (pain free right now also)