News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Prayer For A Friend

Started by Darkness, January 30, 2006, 08:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkness

Alright well I'm not one to talk a whole lot but, tonight I'm here to request prayer for a friend of mine. Recently she just got married and recently she just got pregnant. Well, the downfall is that the doctor is saying she will more than likely have a miscarriage. I'm hoping that won't be the case for her sake. Anyways, she's devistated about it so I figure as a friend I could lend an extra hand and ask for prayer from those who believe in prayer. Thank you.

Telvis

Will do. If enough of us pray maybe we will get a miracle. I would love to see it.

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Telvis on January 30, 2006, 09:04:39 PM
Will do. If enough of us pray maybe we will get a miracle. I would love to see it.

:iagree:

She and her family have my thoughts and prayers, Vert.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Darkness

Thanks guys, I really appreciated. Hopefully, it will work out for her.

rare69

Silver R/T

Let God decide what to do with baby
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Drache

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 31, 2006, 12:19:12 AM
Let God decide what to do with baby

I had accautlly thought that you would have just let this topic alone. My mistake.

My prayers go out to your friend and her baby.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Silver R/T

Why is that? I believe in God and I hope she has healthy baby. If you have personal issues with me, please pm me
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Telvis

This thread is about asking for God's grace through the prayers of the caring folks at the site. It's not about anger and machismo. There's a young lady praying that God will give her a miracle child. Hopefully through our united prayers that just might happen. Please Keep any negative comments to the other threads please. If you don't have anything positive to say please dont say it.

Tim

Darkness

Everyone I just wanted to say thank but unfournately a couple of nights ago she miscarried.  :'(  She lost quite a bit of blood and fainted but, she is resting and recovering for now. I do appreciate to those did say a prayer for her. Again thank you.

moparguy01

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully she'll do ok herself.

Charger_Croatia

I'm sorry to hear that, I know how they are feeling. My wife had misscariage six months ago, so devastating.

I hope she will be fine. They will get another chance I'm sure and it will be fine next time. I believe so.
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Darkness

Thanks for all the kind words and prayers everyone. Just wanted to say thank you. I will be going to visit her and her husband this weekend.

Tempest

WOW!! Everyone, my name is Ty. I am the woman 89vert4x4 was talking about when asking for prayers. I just wanted to drop by and thank everyone profusely for all of the prayers and kindness. I can't believe how many people responded to the origional post, and although it's been almost a week since my miscarriage, tonight is the first time I even found out about all of you. I thank God for your presence in the world, and I pray God blesses each and every one of you for being the kind-hearted people you are. The world needs more people like you, and if I ever get the chance, I would love to meet you all and thank you in person for the prayers. I just wish they could have worked, but I suppose God had his own plan in mind for my husband and myself. Again, THANK YOU ALL, and God bless!!

~Ty

TheGhost

Quote from: Tempest on February 04, 2006, 02:25:11 AM
WOW!! Everyone, my name is Ty. I am the woman 89vert4x4 was talking about when asking for prayers. I just wanted to drop by and thank everyone profusely for all of the prayers and kindness. I can't believe how many people responded to the origional post, and although it's been almost a week since my miscarriage, tonight is the first time I even found out about all of you. I thank God for your presence in the world, and I pray God blesses each and every one of you for being the kind-hearted people you are. The world needs more people like you, and if I ever get the chance, I would love to meet you all and thank you in person for the prayers. I just wish they could have worked, but I suppose God had his own plan in mind for my husband and myself. Again, THANK YOU ALL, and God bless!!

~Ty

I'm incredibly sorry about the miscarriage.  You were in my prayers.  The important thing to remember, is that IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT.  So don't be hard on yourself.

Here is a similar thread on cuda-challenger.com, in case you haven't seen it yet.

http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=17251.0
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Darkness

Hi Ty,

Glad we could at least pray for you and thank you for the kind words to everyone here. Anyways, have a good time this weekend Ty. I'll catch you later on in the week. Need anything give me a call or send me an email.

BigBlockSam

I'm very sorry about her miscarriage, my wife and i have been through this also. i will pray for a speedy recovery for her both physically and mentally. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Dodge-Charger

We'll still pray for ya Tempest. Its not easy , but God has his own plans for ya.

dkn1997

My wife and have gone through 2.  1 before our first, and another before our second child.    I am not very religious, but I truly believe it was god's way of saying that something was not right.  I think that if either pregnancy had gone to term, the child would have had major problems. the experience really lets you see what great friends and family you have. 

I love my kids more than anything and if this had not happened to us twice, they would not be here.  We still might have a couple of kids, but maybe not these kids.  sounds dumb, but it lets me sleep at night.

I will keep a good thought for you.
RECHRGED

472 R/T SE

I'm sorry to hear that.  Hopefully she wasn't alone when it happened.  Prayers are on the way, for pops too.  Everyone forgets about Dad when this happens.

We lost 4 in eight years of trying.  The last one was my boy according to the autopsy, I cried like a baby when I found out.  The first miscarraige about did my wife in.

I got counseling after the 3rd one, it's tough.  I planted trees in my backyard for each child.  And I talk to them every day.  No I'm not coo coo.  It happened for a reason, God's way of protecting us.  I truly believe that.

I hope your friend recovers quickly.  If they want another child, they should get after it right away. It helps ease the pain.  Did she have a D & C done?  It helps if she did.  My wife didn't with the first one and experienced problems for quite some time.  She needs to realize there's absolutely nothing wrong with her. 
I'm sorry for throwing out the advice when it's not asked for, but we've been down this road and it still tugs at my heart.

BigBlockSam

i can't hear that song, its nature's  way. i get very, very sad.  :pity:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img