News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bieber video! .....and a 68 Charger

Started by Hemidog, August 14, 2012, 03:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Not being his fault doesn't mean he doesn't suck. :lol:

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on August 19, 2012, 01:42:47 AM

As for Beiber not his fault that there is a market for his how he is....

Yeah, but any man who likes his music should seriously be checked for low testosterone.

skip68

I still say he looks like a butch / dyke.    We should all be thankful that we didn't grow up in this generation of dance music rap crap or whatever it is.  My daughter has all these guys on her walls but she's only 10 and I'd imagine by the time she hits 13 or 14 she'll want posters of more manly boys / men.   At least I hope so...   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

marshallfry01

I know that bieber has a smart car that is all chrome. I don't know why anyone would spend that much money just to have a car cometly chrome. I guess that's what you do when you have more money than brains.
1969 Charger 383/auto
1969 Charger R/T 440/auto (waiting to be restored)
1972 Chevelle SS clone 383 sbc
1959 Chevy Apache short bed stepside
1968 Charger (glorified parts car)
Yes, I know I have too many cars. My wife reminds me daily.

Ghoste

If thats true, I love the fact that he drives a Smart car because its environmentally trendly and then has it all chromed.  I wonder if he knows much about the chrome process?  :scratchchin:

Bob T

Quote from: Ghoste on August 19, 2012, 12:10:15 PM
If thats true, I love the fact that he drives a Smart car because its environmentally trendly and then has it all chromed.  I wonder if he knows much about the chrome process?  :scratchchin:

:smilielol:  Realisticly, I would think JB would think chrome is shiny and expensive to get put on your car  :hah:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Ghoste

Oh yes, no doubt.  :lol:  It makes me chuckle though to think that he may have used a toxic process on a car whose primary reason for being is to make a smaller "footprint".   Way to pimp and feel good about the planet at the same time there JB. :smilielol: