News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Did you see the 72 Six Barrel Road Runner in MCG?

Started by Ghoste, August 18, 2012, 12:51:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

It was in their project cars section whatever they call it, but someone is restoring an apparently legit 72 Six Barrel Road Runner and its also a sunroof car!  Can't wait to see that one finished.

Ghoste

Then you've actually seen it, thats even better!  Any idea how far it is from completion?

TheAutoArchaeologist

It hasn't moved.  It isn't being restored at this time.

Ghoste

Thats sucks.  The MCG article led me to believe a restoration had started but I may not have read it with due attention.  Be a great car when its done though.

TheAutoArchaeologist

They tweaked what I gave them.  The guy has collected everything to to restore the car.  But he also has a Superbird and a few other cars he has to work on before the 72.

ACUDANUT

I miss MCG, but they raised their prices and I thought that was bad business in this economy.

Ghoste

So it isn't just sitting doing nothing per se, he is actively collecting parts and its on the list?  Thats something and I can understand if there are some ahead of it.

TheAutoArchaeologist

Have you seen Mopar Muscle's prices lately!

But on the 72.  He has everything to restore the car... and I mean everything.  Just time and money to put it together.

It will be at the Muscle Car Nationals in November as it sits.