News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Used cars.

Started by Cooter, July 20, 2012, 05:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooter

A cop was making his evening rounds in the city. He came across a used automobiles lot and noticed two old women sitting in a used car. He stopped and make inquiries with them why they were sitting there in the car. He was concerned if they were trying to steal it.

One of the old ladies replied, "What are you saying officer.... we just bought it."

The cop asked, "Then why don't you drive it away."

One of the ladies replied "We can't drive."

The cop asked, "Then why did you buy it?"

The old lady said, "We were told that if we bought a used car here we'd get screwed...so we're just waiting."
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.