News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

101 cars you must drive on speed channel ( superbird )

Started by moparstuart, August 16, 2012, 06:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y70Bq-tJvcI

alot of coverage of dougs #7 ramo car

good to know the noses are hand fabbed out of aluminum   :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ghoste

Aero426

They used stock footage taken from the old American Muscle Car series.   It was taken at Talladega back in 1999.    I think that was the year that Dennis Gage was there.  

Ghoste

WINGR

Quote from: Ghoste on August 16, 2012, 06:09:55 AM
How are we all going to drive Doug's car?

I can't wait for my turn, thanks Doug.  :2thumbs:

WINGR/Steve

A383Wing

I watched that show, every episode....I don't think we made it to 101 cars....maybe 50 or so....I wish it would continue

Bryan

GOTWING

As some of you already know i smacked up the nose a couple of weeks ago on my superbird  :flame: When the independent insurance rep that Hagerty used came out to my house he also said that the nose was all aluminum ! :smilielol: I said no sir they are metal just like the rest of the car. He right away said oh well this will have to be replaced. i said sir the lady at Hagerty said on a Superbird or Daytona they will exuast all avenues to repair these noses first.  :RantExplode: I think when he left he still thought they were aluminum!  :eek2: he was a great guy and told me that he had several Camaro's,Chevelles, one street rod and a couple of old Corvettes, Mancini's had to explain to him over the phone that they were made of metal. :shruggy: It was a very sad day, but it's the chance you take if you drive them, to me a car that sits in a garage and is not driven and enjoyed with no tags is point less.

Ghoste

nascarxx29

:Twocents:You might want to run a glass nose that are dime a dozen and keep original or your replacement nose safe
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

GOTWING

YEAH !!  to late for me !  :brickwall: i smacked mine up a couple weeks ago! :flame: