News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Damn Ebay

Started by Lee A, August 15, 2012, 10:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Lee

If they are Buick wheels, the standard hub cap wont fit either as they made the hole much smaller. A good machine shop can machine everything to where you need it, but it will be at least $25 a wheel with the hub needing to be opened as well.

mauve66

maybe the seller has more than one set??
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Lee A

No he only has the one set and I called a machine shop here in Canada and they want 100 bucks a rim to machine out trust me I called them before i thought about sending them back
1968 Dodge Charger 440
1969 Dodge Charger 383

ACUDANUT

What a rip off. I paid 5 bucks a hole for mine. 100 bucks for all 20 holes. Ask around.

Aero426

Quote from: Lee A on August 17, 2012, 08:31:16 PM
What I dont understand is how ebay can let them relist them right now with out them even having them in their posession?

Ebay can't tell whether he has one set of these or ten.   He could be using the same stock photos in every auction.   After reading his vague description, he knows EXACTLY what he is selling.    Total d-bag.   He has a high amount of neutral and negative feedback in the last year.    I'm sure he feels that none of it was his fault.      

Ghoste

I can picture a bunch of Chevy guys laughing it up when a set these get sold. :flame:

If he misrepresented the wheels you can prove they are not as claimed with a camera and ruler. Not sure how ebay and pay pal handle disputes as I've luckily never had to deal with one.

ACUDANUT

E-bay won't get envolved. They could care a less. Try getting ahold of someone from e-bay, it will never happen. Heck you can't even talk with anyone who works for e-bay. :brickwall:

Aero426

Quote from: ACUDANUT on August 21, 2012, 09:42:49 AM
E-bay won't get envolved. They could care a less. Try getting ahold of someone from e-bay, it will never happen. Heck you can't even talk with anyone who works for e-bay. :brickwall:

Pay Pal will almost certainly side with the buyer.  (This works for dishonest buyers as well.)

Lee A

No I live in Canada where it would take 200 dollars to get them shipped to me
1968 Dodge Charger 440
1969 Dodge Charger 383

WINGIN IT

With a name like "East Coast Bandit Man",  it's no wonder they're rippin' people off.  :icon_smile_angry:

Ironically this outfit (Father/son business according to E-bay), isn't that far from me.
Doubt they would allow you to pick up and check out their merchandise though.

Hope you get your money back Lee.