News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

upholstery

Started by hawkeye, August 14, 2012, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkeye

does anyone have an opinion on tamraz's upholstery or anything else they sell? thanks hawkeye

twodko

I've never heard anything about them, I can tell you Legendary is your best source for spot on upholstery and for the best price buy it through Dante's. O' course we'll need photo documentation of the transition.........it's the law.  :cheers:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

areibel

I think Tamraz is just an eBay seller's name, it looks like he's just pushing the same stuff as most- AMD, Legendary, etc..

poppa

Tamraz is a place in Illinois,they sell body parts too. I may end up taking a drive there for a front bumper.

http://www.tamrazs.com/
God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

Ghoste

They seem to be waaaaay more into GM products than Mopars but being a sideline is nothing new for us Mopar fans is it?  If the prices are good then that would be the thing.

myk

Last time I ever looked at them their feedback wasn't so great...

b5blue

I got my exterior door handles from them and they beat Columbia Auto Parts best price with free shipping just by calling and asking. They shipped out within 3 days and all is fine.   :2thumbs: Use a credit card and your protected in case anything messes up.  :scratchchin: