News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sometimes you don't see them at all...

Started by Tilar, August 14, 2012, 02:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

Then some days you may see a couple of them. I took a bus up to have an alignment done, and back in the corner of this shop I noticed this. The guy said it belonged to his son who got it when his grandfather passed away. It's a 65 with 38,000 original miles on it. It's pretty clean. He said the engine had to be gone through because it had sat in the garage so long that the engine seized up. So it was taken apart and overhauled. The interior in this car looks like it's never been sat in. I tried taking pics of the interior but they were way too dark.  He said his son would sell it if someone were interested in it.

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Tilar

Then later in the day I took my pickup to get some new tires on it and went past this. It looks like a 58 Fury but I'm not sure. It's a blurry shot but it was pretty much done on the fly.

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.