News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My New Project Arrived Today.....

Started by A383Wing, August 11, 2012, 07:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

41husk

Quote from: twodko on August 12, 2012, 05:40:18 PM
Wouldn't mind having one of those but I'd really like an old gas pump.....like a Dino gas pump etc.

That would look nice in the MOPAD :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

A383Wing

Quote from: 71green go on August 29, 2012, 09:17:36 AM
Hey can ya post the contact for the controller you bought?.......I have a traffic light also and wnat to control it!
Steve

http://www.tscontrolsonline.com/ is website..he sells on ebay which is where I bought mine from

Bryan

A383Wing

all painted and put back together....waiting for mounting bracket that connects to the top to mount it to my wall

Bryan

Fred

Quote from: A383Wing on September 02, 2012, 09:40:20 PM
all painted and put back together....waiting for mounting bracket that connects to the top to mount it to my wall

Bryan

:2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Budnicks

Quote from: A383Wing on September 02, 2012, 09:40:20 PM

Bryan

It looks Great
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

A383Wing

Got my light hanger last week, and the baseball cap visors arrived today...gotta move the cars out of the garage to hang up the traffic light....will post pics on Saturday night of completed unit all mounted on the wall

Bryan

RIDELIKEHELL

Very cool can't wait to see it hung up...........
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

Budnicks

Quote from: A383Wing on September 12, 2012, 09:41:03 PM
Got my light hanger last week, and the baseball cap visors arrived today...gotta move the cars out of the garage to hang up the traffic light....will post pics on Saturday night of completed unit all mounted on the wall

Bryan

:2thumbs:  :popcrn:  :popcrn:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

A383Wing

As promised, completed light hanging on the wall with new ball cap visors. Click on last pic for video of completed unit. Sorry for bad video

Bryan

Fred

It looks great Bryan.  First class. :2thumbs:
Wanted to pull into Pontiac Drive today (with my Pontiac no less) to say hello but the light was red so had to keep going.  :shruggy: Maybe next time.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

AKcharger

A383Wing

Got my crosswalk signal mounted & operational today...couple of pics below and the last pic is video link...click on that to view 42 second video

Bryan

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.