News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

General Lee, plus others in one collection!!

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, August 05, 2012, 09:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Indygenerallee

I like it!!! I would be a buyer if I had loads of cash!!!!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

1974dodgecharger

VegasCharger

Grove box WTF. It wasn't a typo, R & L aren't even close on the keyboard plus he types it twice in the listing. Also even though he listed it and the poster says it, that yellow Chevy truck is not a '73 more like an '81 at least according to the front grille.

VegasCharger

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on August 05, 2012, 10:23:37 PM
all those cars for 85k wow....

Truth is, the current bidder got the price right for the whole lot.     :smilielol:

Ghoste

It's be a fine collection for Ben Jones to park at his place.

vancamp

a whole lot of typos and i have my doubts on the 3006 movie truck considering it was a roll back in the movie..

Mike DC

They used that style of towtruck during the night scene where they dragged Boss Hogg's safe down the road with Johnny Knoxville hanging onto it.

Mikesmoparperformance

Quote from: Ghoste on August 06, 2012, 07:28:07 AM
It's be a fine collection for Ben Jones to park at his place.

Indeed! Would be great if i only had the money what a nice collection!! To bad of the 68 gl do!  69 is better. But overal a must have for  a dukesfan like myself
MOPAR OR NO CAR

1966 Dodge Charger 383 CI

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: vancamp on August 06, 2012, 08:46:37 PM
a whole lot of typos and i have my doubts on the 3006 movie truck considering it was a roll back in the movie..

A whole lot of typos; how can you tell?    :slap:  :smilielol: