News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Remember me??

Started by Chargerfreak, February 04, 2006, 04:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chargerfreak

Hello everybody!

I haven't been on this site for 2 years i guess, how's evereybody doing? All the oldtimers still here??
Cudaken??

Greetz,

Chris.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Of course we remember you.

Welcome back! :cheers:

Still have the car?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

bull

I suffer from CRS so I'll just pretend you're new. ???

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

2fast4u

:haha:       BULL.......you crack me up man!!!!!
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Chargerfreak

Yep still have the car. Great to be back here. It's only gotten bigger and bigger and bigger here!! I remember when there were only a few!
Still proud of the car i have and i love it, my wallet doesn't but who cares Lol.

Currently i'm busy checking all the wiring under the dash, repairing fuel gauge, adding tacometer etc etc.. Will be gone in 2 days to go to spain for 11 days for holiday..

Greetz,
Chris.

greenpigs

Come back when you can't stay so long.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

69_500

Welcome back, I only recall a few post of yours on the old board.

THE CHARGER PUNK

Welcome back and lets see some pics of the car b4 u go ;D-MATT

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Chargerfreak on February 06, 2006, 06:40:02 AM
Yep still have the car. Great to be back here. It's only gotten bigger and bigger and bigger here!! I remember when there were only a few!
Still proud of the car i have and i love it, my wallet doesn't but who cares Lol.

Currently i'm busy checking all the wiring under the dash, repairing fuel gauge, adding tacometer etc etc.. Will be gone in 2 days to go to spain for 11 days for holiday..

Greetz,
Chris.

Lucky.  Spain is awesome.  Best place I have ever been.    Haven't been a lot of places, but Spain is way under rated, don't understand big deal about stinkin' Paris, Rome isn't that great, Spain rocks.   Most beautiful women, siestas all day, dance places open at 2am and go all night, I have to go back there sometime.  Great architecture and art and culture also.  Real nice people.   Did you have fun?

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

472 R/T SE

Hey FREAK!   :wave:  How's the nursery business?

Visualization.  '68, shade of B5 blue, no vinyl top, silver stripe and wheels similar to Vectors.  How's that. :icon_smile_big:

Chargerfreak

So cool to see you guys again after such a while!!

AllBlueRT, you made the banner for me long time ago rigtht?!! Nursery probably is my job(don't know the word to well) But i'm still working in the flowerbulbs here! You've been to the Netherlands a few years ago am i right?? About the car it's all right what you said, can't post a picture now but will do when i'm back!

F8/69, I'm leaving tomorrow mornig for spain so don't know yet if i had fun ;D, pics will follow later

You can check my car on www.charger.nl then under the button 1968. And the look for Chris van der Slot.

Greets>.

Chargerfreak

Charger_Fan

Ahhh, I remember that car. Welcome back! :wave:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

hemi68charger

Welcome back..
I remember you and your Charger..... Hope alls well.... Are you a member of the Mopars of Holland Board?  I know a cool fella of Marcel that lives over there with a '69 Road Runner... know him? He's on here now as duo_stripe......

know these links? 
http://www.plymouthroadrunner.tk/
and
www.deadendcruisers.com

Cheers,
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

duo-stripe

Yeah Troy, please see the sites for some crazy moparstuff and dutch moparguys duo-stripe, 1bd-cuda, TheDeputy and 68Runner
MoPars overseas...<br />MoPars in the Netherlands

472 R/T SE

Chris, that was prolly ChargerBill.  He made a bunch of banners for the members back then.  Nursery (my bad).  Same meaning.

I stole these pix of that other site.   :wave: