News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MimoUSA dash kits

Started by sparkybr74mr, November 07, 2011, 10:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkybr74mr

I keep seeing the 70 Charger dash kits on e-bay from this company, but have not found any link to real pictures of what the dash kit looks like as far as quality or used on any old mopars. I am going to try and contact the company for more information tommorrow and see what I can find out. I have an extra set of bezels I am thinking about using as a experimental set. If anybody has any info I would like to see the finished product.

sparkybr74mr

I've tried calling the company about 10 times, leaving messages on the message system. Still have not recieved a call back.

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

WHITE AND RED 69

I have the carbon fiber console kit on my 69. The fit and finish is very nice and it has a nice gloss shine to it. I'm happy with it. I can't comment on the dash kit but my console kit looks great. Kinda pricey but what isn't for these cars? I will post a pic later of it.
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Patronus

Cool!  :2thumbs: I appreciate it.. since my request for a sample has gone unanswered....
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

I was looking at their site earlier and it looks like they have some cool products. Sounds like their communication is lacking though.

I found their electric supercharger odd.

WHITE AND RED 69

:cheers:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Patronus

Thanks again for posting pics. Its nice to see the carbon.. I was going that route but wasn't/aren't quite sure. It's a popular style (ricer) but boy it sure looks good in an old muscle car! Better than I would've expected. They have that black granite too.  :scratchchin:
Are you going to complete the look with the rest of the dash?
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

WHITE AND RED 69

Quote from: Patronus on August 07, 2012, 10:38:50 PM
Thanks again for posting pics. Its nice to see the carbon.. I was going that route but wasn't/aren't quite sure. It's a popular style (ricer) but boy it sure looks good in an old muscle car! Better than I would've expected. They have that black granite too.  :scratchchin:
Are you going to complete the look with the rest of the dash?

Nah, I spent too much on new bezels. It would be a shame to cover them up now.  :cheers:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster