News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Vermont man uses tractor to flatten 8 police cars

Started by ChgrSteve67, August 03, 2012, 04:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Quote from: nvrbdn on August 06, 2012, 02:41:06 PM
those cars are so close you would have to crawl through the windows from one car to the other to get out of the last car.

They probably started out further apart but the volume of the vehicle has to go somewhere as it gets squashed. Same thing happens when you step on a bug. (Not a VW Beetle) 
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

nvrbdn

yea, coulda pushed them all together as he climbed on top to start the smashing.  did love the parking explanation though. i had to laugh. :lol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Bobs69

Quote from: skip68 on August 05, 2012, 08:05:14 AM
Quote from: Bobs69 on August 04, 2012, 01:24:45 PM
he has obviously brought down a world of hurt on himself.  although I can't help but wonder the feeling of satisfaction he had when he mounted the first couple of cars, and if that feeling increasedy as he continued to drive.
Quote from: Bobs69 on August 04, 2012, 01:25:55 PM
he has obviously brought down a world of hurt on himself.  although I can't help but wonder the feeling of satisfaction he had when he mounted the first couple of cars, and if that feeling increased as he continued to drive.

Great!  Now they got Bob stuttering again.   

I said I said .......blah blah blah,

I'm thinking it must have been like having sex for the first time.  He climbs on the first car gets real excited then starts to drive and probably steps on the gas a little!  hahahaha.  He must have felt good!