News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hidden Valley Auto Parts - Maricopa, AZ

Started by Shakey, February 04, 2006, 01:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

As some of you know, I was touring the SouthWestern United States this week and part of next.  I spent the morning at Hidden Valley Auto Parts in Maricopa, AZ.  Attached are a bunch of photos from my tour through the yard.

Shakey

:thumbs:

Shakey

:'(

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Shakey

???

Shakey

Don't hate me 'cause I like Torino's!

Shakey

Yeah, I know - more Fords.

One of these might just be my next project!   :yesnod:

Just 6T9 CHGR

That driver fender on the 69 looked useable.  Wonder why it was still there? :scratchchin:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

adauto

Cool pics :icon_smile_tongue:I dont see anything with quarters and floors in Wi. I was in Nevada last month and stopped at a small yard with a few mopars (no Chargers this trip...sorry). I'll post'em if anybody's intrested.
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

TruckDriver

Quote from: terrible one on February 04, 2006, 10:27:12 AM
Haha that truck housing all the headers is odd

A old car transporter. Kinda neat what they decided to use it for.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

The Ghoul

Its good to see the parts being in a climate that will preserve them for a bit... for every car there theres at least 5 that will bennifit from the parts. is still a bit sad.
holy chopped 2ed gen bat man!!

rare69

very cool, wish i was out there with ya. keep the pics coming.

Red440

I bought this `75 Grandville from DVAP a couple of months ago. No real thought behind it really, it just seemed like a cool summercar while i am working on the Charger.

Anyway, dealing with these guys was totally trouble free. I would have no problem bying stuff from them.

Red440

Suddenly realized i posted in the wrong thread :brickwall:

Got a little confused ther with Hidden Vally and Desert Vally :image_294343:

dart3404

Cool pictures. My sister lives in Maicopa, Az. now I know I'll have something to do when I go visit her... :yesnod:

Dodge-Charger

Are ya going back? If so found out what he wants for the grills and side markers ( if in good condition ) of the gold third gen Charger and one of the three bumpers ( with no dents ) if ya dont mind. I do thank you if you get a chance.

Oh and some good mirrors like on the gold charger, chrome please ! :icon_smile_big:

Mike DC

That white 2nd-gen Charger without a roof looks like another "good father/son project!!!"  All it needs is orange paint and it's a rip-roaring General Lee of your very own.  Asking $14,500. 

Highbanked Hauler

WOW I can't believe all those Fords with good quarter panels on them.
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

The Ghoul

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on February 04, 2006, 07:59:42 PM
That white 2nd-gen Charger without a roof looks like another "good father/son project!!!"  All it needs is orange paint and it's a rip-roaring General Lee of your very own.  Asking $14,500. 
what do you mean paint.. it would be a discrase to paint over that great looking orrigional color....that  shitll buff out!!:apimp:

Shakey

Quote from: Dodge-Charger on February 04, 2006, 05:44:12 PM
Are ya going back? If so found out what he wants for the grills and side markers ( if in good condition ) of the gold third gen Charger and one of the three bumpers ( with no dents ) if ya dont mind. I do thank you if you get a chance.

Oh and some good mirrors like on the gold charger, chrome please ! :icon_smile_big:

Won't be going back until next year.

I suggest you contact them yourself for prices as if I were there middle man, you can bet I will be marking up those prices!   :icon_smile_big:

They are pretty pricey as it is.

69_500

The front fender on the Charger looks like new compared to the rest of the car. I mean it is glossy and clean while the rest of the car isn't. Wonder if somene wanted it, cleaned it up, and then realized they needed the passenger side. I see they took that one.

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Dodge-Charger on February 04, 2006, 05:44:12 PM

If you have told me about need a sidemarkers set I could send it NOS to you when I did the USA shippment to RD without problems.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

'CUDA360

I go out there several times a month to work at my buddies wrecking yard.  I help him out and he stores some of my cars. 
The freeway will be coming out that way and the folks on Smith-Enke road are moving out. The cars are being moved or crushed so if you guys need some stuff let me know and I will talk to Don to see what kind of deals he will be making.

Charger_Fan

Geez Shakey, that place is Torino heaven! :o There's quite a few cars in that yard that look restorable.

Quote from: 360cuda on February 08, 2006, 11:59:22 AM
I go out there several times a month to work at my buddies wrecking yard.  I help him out and he stores some of my cars. 
The freeway will be coming out that way and the folks on Smith-Enke road are moving out. The cars are being moved or crushed so if you guys need some stuff let me know and I will talk to Don to see what kind of deals he will be making.

I'd be interested in a 69/70 taillight panel if he doesn't want too much. :icon_smile:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)