News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 Roadrunner

Started by DadsCharger00, September 05, 2012, 11:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DadsCharger00

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

moparstuart

:o :o :o :o :o    wow that poor car :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

chargerboy69

Quote from: moparstuart on September 06, 2012, 06:12:08 AM

Thats what I thought too.

Wow, that thing is dated . . and not a cool dated.  :P
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

nh_mopar_fan

hatersaurusrex

Wow that makes my eyes hurt.   I do believe he will get his asking price of $69 dollars though.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

6pkrtse

Reminds me of the original 60's Bat Mobile. Stock interior with just the red on the hood wouldn't look so bad.
1963 Belvedere 413 Max Wedge
1970 Charger R/T S.E. 440 sixpack.
1970 Challenger R/T Drag Radial 528 Hemi
1970 Charger 500 S.E. 440 4 BBL
1970 Road Runner 383 4 BBL
1974 Chrysler New Yorker 440 4 BBL
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 V-10 488 cu in.
2004 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD Dually 6x6
2012 Challenger R/T Classic

Fred

Hey guys, didn't your mother's ever teach you, if you haven't got anything nice to say.........don't say anything at all?   :icon_smile_big:  :lol:

moparstuart

Quote from: Fred on September 06, 2012, 06:52:20 PM
Hey guys, didn't your mother's ever teach you, if you haven't got anything nice to say.........don't say anything at all?   :icon_smile_big:  :lol:
ok i love 70 road runners the best of any car ever made and the convertible version is the best of all  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

that being said this car still make me go  :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

that red in the interior hurts. :eek2:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TheGhost

Quote from: moparstuart on September 06, 2012, 06:12:08 AM

You kidding?  I think she's beautiful!
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Fred

kab69440

I can dig it. That one would be welcome here. :2thumbs:
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Fred

Ghoste

Its been reduced in price from 75 to 69k.  If they reduce it another 60 you should just about be able to buy it and return it to normal without losing your shirt.

nvrbdn

the car itself is clean and straight. a nice cruiser. fun with the top down...and a lot of the extra can be lived with, but seriously, the red dash and the red outlines on the console? only a mother can actually love that. 
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

1974dodgecharger

bejesus now I know why he wants to get rid of it...damn that thing drove to hell (in a bad way) and the devil himself sent it back to earth because it was just to unjustily for even him.  :'(

Brads70

Quote from: moparstuart on September 06, 2012, 07:48:17 PM
Quote from: Fred on September 06, 2012, 06:52:20 PM
ok i love 70 road runners the best of any car ever made and the convertible version is the best of all  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

that being said this car still make me go  :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

:iagree:

Wow looks like a cheap pizza delivery vehicle! ..... that interiour has got to go!  :eek2:

Ghoste

Cheap pizza delivery vehicle.  :smilielol: :smilielol:

Fred

Where can I get a cheap pizza?

Ghoste

From inside that Road Runer of course. :lol:

Bob T

Quote from: Ghoste on September 07, 2012, 05:24:52 AM
Its been reduced in price from 75 to 69k.  If they reduce it another 60 you should just about be able to buy it and return it to normal without losing your shirt.

Listen, just put on your Blade heavy duty vampiric sunglasses and you buy it, but I think its gotta be one of those midnight runs to get it home and pull the door down real quick before it gets seen, then you can get started on the interior. "No Darling, Im going to be here for a while, just put my dinner by the door and dont come in yet"    :icon_smile_big:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

41husk

I would give $69 and drive the heck out of it :nana:  It is my school colors :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Brads70

Quote from: Ghoste on September 09, 2012, 04:24:08 PM
Cheap pizza delivery vehicle.  :smilielol: :smilielol:

Really I do love 70 RR's one of my top 5 all time favourites ! It's just that's gotta be one of the worst abortions of an interior I've seen!  :slap: