News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

TORQUE CONVERTER GOING BAD?????

Started by dodgegurl, July 30, 2012, 10:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgegurl

:shruggy:

Hello, I need help with this question. How do I know if the torque converter is going bad in my 2010 dodge charger? I have had it put on the computer three times, no codes. My complaint is a hard shift upon accel and decel. this is driving me crazy. I have an extended warranty but they willnot do anything with out a code...urgh!!!!!! :brickwall:

Is there a mechanic or anyone with suggestions to help me get through this! I love this car but I can not enjoy it :icon_smile_angry:

Thanks,
Dodgegurl ;)

472 R/T SE

Starting a couple of threads for what's basically the same issue isn't gonna answer your question any sooner & it's liable to make the moderators' grumpy.
You could always bump one of the old threads with just a smiley face or writing BTT which stands for BumpToTop.

One reason you're not getting a bunch of action is this forum is geared more towards the old classic Charger.

You might try giving the LX forums a try as well.  http://www.lxforums.com/board/forum.php
I'm over there as well with the same username.  My daily driver is an '05 Magnum R/T that I love.

Good luck.