News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 door scoops on a 68

Started by deanj309, July 30, 2012, 06:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I don't think you'll get flamed too badly for not liking that one.

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

charger_fan_4ever

Fred

I only like rice with curry.   :flame:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

chargermike

put them on. i put them on my 70 500 and filled in the rt. with filler. they look great and better with out the rt. there cars and its yours. make it yours. who cares what the snob pure mopar idiots think. but then again i hate stock looking cars....make them have your own style. stock looking cars are boring.  :cheers:

Ghoste

Well obviously he must care what the snob Mopar purist idiots think because that was the very question he asked us.  By all means do as you wish but if you ask a question you should be hoping for honest answers.  I don't apologize if my honesty on this topic makes me a snob purist idiot.

JB400

I think we all are snob purist idiots one way or another.  I think there will always be those that don't believe in change. And then there's Change You Can Believe In :laugh:

Cooter

Quote from: chargermike on September 11, 2012, 05:52:09 AM
put them on. i put them on my 70 500 and filled in the rt. with filler. they look great and better with out the rt. there cars and its yours. make it yours. who cares what the snob pure mopar idiots think. but then again i hate stock looking cars....make them have your own style. stock looking cars are boring.  :cheers:

I understand your need to express your opinion...However, You claim "Stock looking" cars are "Boring"?

It seems to me that the more "Boring" trend (As with the "Easter egg" paint jobs in the late 80's), is the tendancy to install huge wheels/brakes/front spoilers/shaved door handles/etc...And I'm bout as far away from "Stock Looking" as one can get with the General Lee. I even have a Push Bar...Oh, the horror.

BTW: I cannot believe Ghoste didn't hit you as well with the "Why is it that everybody who likes "Stock Looking" Chargers, is a "Mopar Idiot Purist"?  Your lucky like that. :scratchchin:
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Cooter

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 11, 2012, 06:04:44 AM
I think we all are snob purist idiots one way or another.  I think there will always be those that don't believe in change. And then there's Change You Can Believe In :laugh:

No more "Hope and Change"...

Ghoste