News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

TUFCAT's Original Paint '67 Coronet Rear-Ended

Started by TUFCAT, July 29, 2012, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

Quote from: 71 SE3834V on February 20, 2013, 12:07:55 AM
I get busy come April. I get even busier when the ride comes out of storage. Clocks ticking...  :poke:

I know. I must get motivated and get my head out of my ass soon... :sleep:

71 SE3834V

It'll be riding time b4 you know it though after last years warm spring, this year it will probably be cold until May.
71 Charger SE 383 4V
72 Galaxie 500 400 2V

69 OUR/TEA

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

TUFCAT

I've lost interest for a while....but I'm breaking out of the dullrums and been ordering parts for a full restoration because I love this car.  :2thumbs:

I don't expect to have it out this year, but when 2014 comes it should be perfect!  

JB400

Don't take too long of a catnap.  Next year will get here before you know it. :popcrn:

TUFCAT

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 25, 2013, 11:57:51 AM
Don't take too long of a catnap.  Next year will get here before you know it. :popcrn:

So true.  :iagree:

hemi-hampton

69 OUR/TEA

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

71ChallengeHer

Ram07

JB400

Quote from: Ram07 on April 10, 2013, 03:40:31 PM
ummm....what's GYC's?
Graveyard Cars.

I believe Tuffy said he was taking a little catnap when it comes to his car.

TUFCAT

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on April 10, 2013, 04:29:21 PM

I've done nothing with the car so far..   

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: TUFCAT on April 10, 2013, 05:39:29 PM

get your butt in gear .  :cheers:   

hemi-hampton

TUFCAT, Been about a year now. Is this car repainted yet? :scratchchin:  LEON.

TUFCAT

Nope. It looks the same as you saw it on Woodward last year.

71 SE3834V

Too much catnip makes one sleepy.

Quote from: TUFCAT on April 10, 2013, 05:39:29 PM

Ok, how 'bout you coming here and help me get motivated to fix my car then so it can get back on the road.  :icon_smile_big:

Geez, Tuffy's car is down, Dino's car is down, My car is down. Who's representing??? :icon_smile_blackeye:
71 Charger SE 383 4V
72 Galaxie 500 400 2V

TUFCAT

I'm working on a plan for this year  - a really good plan!  :icon_smile_wink: :yesnod:   That actually involves getting stuff done!  :2thumbs:

A383Wing

TUFCAT

Steve P.

Damn Tom, I don't know how I missed this thread and didn't hear from others about it. Must have been in my own pain World at the time or something..

I completely understand how you felt and how easy it is to become depressed to the point of just not looking at it. BUT,,,,, you and that Coronet need to be back in shape and on the road again!!! You KNOW how I feel about Coronets.. Yours is an outstanding ride and needs to be back in play... Come on brother. Take a deep breath and get your ass out to the garage. She misses you badly....

I know she will be even better when you finish her and you will be in MOPAR FEVER all over again..  ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

TUFCAT

Thanks Steve, I agree with you on all points...especially the love of Coronets. :coolgleamA:  Will do buddy!  :2thumbs:

odcics2

Quote from: TUFCAT on March 09, 2014, 04:12:55 PM
I'm working on a plan for this year  - a really good plan!  :icon_smile_wink: :yesnod:   That actually involves getting stuff done!  :2thumbs:

Making a 4 dr. Coronet??    :smilielol:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?