News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

TUFCAT's Original Paint '67 Coronet Rear-Ended

Started by TUFCAT, July 29, 2012, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Dino

Ghoste if you're coming down to the big D we should have a little get together.  I have yet to meet Tuffy and would love to meet you as well.  I'm not far from the Tuffster.  Heck maybe more members could join in.  I know 6pkrtse is in Milan which is real close.

A nice early spring meet maybe?  Depending on how Tuffy's prep and paint job goes.

I'm getting tired of being the only mopar on the road, we need more muscle dammit!   :D
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ghoste

Good idea.  The next time I plan to be going into Detroit for reasons other than catching a flight will be the WPC swap meet but if I am across the river for some reason sooner than that, we should do it.

Dino

Quote from: Ghoste on November 09, 2012, 03:09:59 PM
Good idea.  The next time I plan to be going into Detroit for reasons other than catching a flight will be the WPC swap meet but if I am across the river for some reason sooner than that, we should do it.

I was actually thinking about the swap meet but didn't think there was one in Detroit this year.  If I'm wrong then yay!

Ghoste

This year 2012 or this year the one coming up?

TUFCAT

I'm excited about rounding up a group of SE Michigan members and doing something.  :2thumbs:  We can have a get together in my garage....[light bulb going off]  Hey, I might need help pulling an engine... :D  :cheers:   The beer at Tuffy's house flows like water. :icon_smile_wink:

moparstuart

:cheers:
Quote from: TUFCAT on November 09, 2012, 06:31:44 PM
I'm excited about rounding up a group of SE Michigan members and doing something.  :2thumbs:  We can have a get together in my garage....[light bulb going off]  Hey, I might need help pulling an engine... :D  :cheers:   The beer at Tuffy's house flows like water. :icon_smile_wink:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: i'm there  ,  Oh wait  :rotz: that would be an awefully long drive 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Dino

Ghoste, this year 2012.

Beer?  Pulling an engine?  I'm there!

Stuart I'm sure you can make it, just set the cruise control for 90.   :2thumbs:

Ghoste

Quote from: TUFCAT on November 09, 2012, 06:31:44 PMThe beer at Tuffy's house flows like water. :icon_smile_wink:

I can confirm.  (do NOT, however, make enough noise to awaken Mrs. Tuffy on a worknight because she WILL make you be quieter ;)  :lol: )

JB400

Quote from: Ghoste on November 10, 2012, 10:45:29 AM
Quote from: TUFCAT on November 09, 2012, 06:31:44 PMThe beer at Tuffy's house flows like water. :icon_smile_wink:

I can confirm.  (do NOT, however, make enough noise to awaken Mrs. Tuffy on a worknight because she WILL make you be quieter ;)  :lol: )
Sounds like a good story to me :lol:

Ghoste

Hmm, there isn't much to be gained by details really, just that he is an excellent host and she doesn't take any crap.  :cheers:  (and I'm a year overdue for a repeat visit)

TUFCAT

Quote from: Ghoste on November 10, 2012, 10:58:25 AM
Hmm, there isn't much to be gained by details really, just that he is an excellent host and she doesn't take any crap.  :cheers:  (and I'm a year overdue for a repeat visit)

I remember being kinda drunk and eating roast beef sandwiches at 1:00 in the morning (or sumthin like that). ;)  

Ghoste

Lol, yes I believe that may have been the tipping point in disturbing Mrs. Tuffy from getting a good night. :lol:

JB400

TUFCAT

Nothing except ... I mounted some used rims and tires for "rollers".  The good wheels are down the basement.

The70RT

Wow Tom, I haven't been on much this year and missed this. I'm sorry to hear all this but glad you will have an even more awesome ride. :2thumbs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

chargerjy9

Tom
I got my car back from Dave, (actually last month. I drove it directly to storage from the shop.) Palermo's more than met my expectations. As you know my 73 is the same situation as your car, I had the same issues regarding getting it repaired. I am extremely happy with the the result.

He da man!!!
1973 Dodge Charger SE 400 4 bbl,727, survivor
1977 AMC Pacer original
2011 Dodge charger R/T Max

FLG

Quote from: TUFCAT on November 10, 2012, 12:36:44 PM
Hmm, there isn't much to be gained by details really, just that he is an excellent host and she doesn't take any crap.  :cheers:  (and I'm a year overdue for a repeat visit)

I remember being kinda drunk and eating roast beef sandwiches at 1:00 in the morning (or sumthin like that). ;)  

I buy this seasonal holiday brew over here called mad elf, its 11% and dosnt take much to get you pretty hammered. Last time i was working on my car with a bud drinking, we got half way thru the job and were just too drunk to continue. Next day i had to re-do it all anyways.

Moral of the story?

None really.

Good luck Tuffy!

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

TUFCAT

Hi, nothing has been done to the car yet.   

Tilar

Quote from: FLG on December 16, 2012, 11:26:45 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on November 10, 2012, 12:36:44 PM

I buy this seasonal holiday brew over here called mad elf, its 11% and dosnt take much to get you pretty hammered. Last time i was working on my car with a bud drinking, we got half way thru the job and were just too drunk to continue. Next day i had to re-do it all anyways.

Moral of the story?

None really.

Good luck Tuffy!

Boy I can relate to that. Seems like once I get to the fourth beer the work seems to stop... But I'm good up through the 3rd one!   :lol:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

71 SE3834V

Lemme know if you wanna jerk that engine. You got heat in your garage?
71 Charger SE 383 4V
72 Galaxie 500 400 2V

TUFCAT

Quote from: 71 SE3834V on February 19, 2013, 11:31:12 PM
Lemme know if you wanna jerk that engine. You got heat in your garage?

Yes I do.....and I will!  :2thumbs: Thanks

71 SE3834V

I get busy come April. I get even busier when the ride comes out of storage. Clocks ticking...  :poke:
71 Charger SE 383 4V
72 Galaxie 500 400 2V