News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FINISH THE SENTENCE / STORY GAME

Started by skip68, July 23, 2012, 11:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

Made sounds that, to this very day, have brought strong men to their knees. Yes.....the dreaded, the horrible, the searing stench of.......duck farts! But wait there's more.....
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Fred

........they soon realised that the marbles they had collected belonged to the dingbats that have lost theirs and are contributing to this thread  :nana:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

skip68

So, what did this thread accomplish?   IT'S THE SCRIPT FOR JOEY GOWDY'S NEXT FILM. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Fred

And that those ducks are alive and kicking!  :nana:

twodko

We have creative and fertile minds........we will live long and prosper.

skip68

Joey & Jim pushed humpty dumpty. 
I have pictures.   
:yesnod:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

twodko

I like this thread.....community storytelling.  :yesnod:

Back N Black

Quote from: skip68 on July 26, 2012, 12:54:16 AM
Joey & Jim pushed humpty dumpty. 
I have pictures.   
:yesnod:

I have pics to prove they were innocent, they were too drunk to commit the crime!

twodko

As Troy lay splayed over the backless chair his cohort was lamenting the loss of further intoxicants.......full flagans before him but he could not see.....Thinking Troys blood must be at least 90 proof the thoughts of the unthinkable began to form in his addled mind.......

Fred

.........should he or shouldn't he. The thought of becoming a vampire was so tempting but would that mean...........

nvrbdn

bloody marys every night and no more fruity drinks with the umbrellas that i........
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

.....would stick in my hair while I flamenco-ed my way around the cobblestoned courtyard in...........

nvrbdn

the cemetary while having thoughts and dreams of biting ducks and cats in the neck while.......
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

twodko

Thought, "I'll just have some Duck a la orange with a side of catfish". Feeling ever so happy with myself I slipped into my BigBird suit and........