News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

general lee on the bag

Started by cdr, July 26, 2012, 01:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

histoy

The vehicle description states that it has a black interior, but the pictures show a car with a tan interior.   This is a "0" seller.  Possibly a scam.  I sent him a question asking why there's a difference?

DadsCharger00

haha! I did the same thing! :smilielol: He also became an ebay member TODAY!  :2thumbs: Perhaps we should congrats him!

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

I've seen that garage somewhere before... Maybe another listing?  :popcrn:

Also, right from eBay:

Buy Safely:   
This is a classified ad listing, intended for an in-person transaction and is not covered by Vehicle Purchase Protection program or the eBay Buyer Protection Program.
NEVER place a deposit on a classified vehicle that you haven't inspected in person.
NEVER pay with instant cash transfer, such as Western Union or Moneygram.

cdr

LOOKS LIKE A SCAM to me,but i am near houston if someone actually talks to the owner & wants me to look at car i will
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Bob

This listing (300748546814) has been removed, or this item is not available.

Please check that you've entered the correct item number
        Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing.

histoy

I got a reply from the "owner" who claims to be a woman who got the car from her husband in a divorce settlement.  She told me about the car and how good it is, but she never addressed the fact that the description did not match the pictures.

Darkman

Go over there and do an inspection, get lots of  photos and talk as much as possible.

Then go look at the car  :rofl:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: histoy on July 26, 2012, 06:00:43 PM
I got a reply from the "owner" who claims to be a woman who got the car from her husband in a divorce settlement.  She told me about the car and how good it is, but she never addressed the fact that the description did not match the pictures.

Did she use broken English and tell you her husband was the Chief Oil Minister of Lagos, Nigeria?
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

69charger2002

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on July 26, 2012, 08:35:27 PM
Quote from: histoy on July 26, 2012, 06:00:43 PM

Did she use broken English and tell you her husband was the Chief Oil Minister of Lagos, Nigeria?

thats funny..  the ad had scam written all over it. there is no general lee in houston for $12,500 in that shape i'd bet $12,500 on it lol
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/