News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Servers

Started by twodko, August 06, 2012, 08:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

Troy oh great poobah,

I've always been curious, what server(s) are you using for this site.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

mrsskip68

DON'T TRUST HIM TROY, HES TRYING TO TAKE OVER YOUR KINGDOM!!!! DANGER, DANGER!!!! LOL!  :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

moparstuart

Quote from: mrsskip68 on August 07, 2012, 01:05:38 AM
DON'T TRUST HIM TROY, HES TRYING TO TAKE OVER YOUR KINGDOM!!!! DANGER, DANGER!!!! LOL!  :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

twodko

They call me........Mr.Stuxnet.  :nana: Seriously though, as I assisted in the cyber bore of north korea's nuc program, the biggest shocker was that kimchee is better smoked than eaten.  :smilielol: Bitch to keep lit though.  :D

I always thought a Trojan was that thingy we covered the barrel tip with.

OK guys, I left it wide open......run with it lads!  :lol:

Troy

It's just a single dedicated server at a colocation facility. It's probably middle of the road as far as performance goes but it's fine for running a single site. The key is the generous bandwidth and connection speed! I try to upgrade about every two years to keep the hardware current (much easier when you're leasing). For the time being, it's got a quad core processor, 4 GB RAM, 7200 RPM SATA drives, and running a Linux distribution that's mostly stock. The forum database itself has been modified for performance though.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

moparstuart

Quote from: Troy on August 07, 2012, 02:45:39 PM
It's just a single dedicated server at a colocation facility. It's probably middle of the road as far as performance goes but it's fine for running a single site. The key is the generous bandwidth and connection speed! I try to upgrade about every two years to keep the hardware current (much easier when you're leasing). For the time being, it's got a quad core processor, 4 GB RAM, 7200 RPM SATA drives, and running a Linux distribution that's mostly stock. The forum database itself has been modified for performance though.

Troy

Its really in troy secret underground bunker  .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Troy

Quote from: moparstuart on August 07, 2012, 03:01:36 PM

Troy

Believe me, I don't have a bunker that's safer, cleaner, or more secure/protected than where it's at.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

mrsskip68

Troy

All I heard was, blah, blaf, blah,....Mrs.Skip68 is my favorite member on the board!!!  :smilielol: (Shit, I'm starting to sound like chuck,.....help meeeeeeeeee)  :D

twodko

Quote from: moparstuart on August 07, 2012, 03:01:36 PM

Troy

I've had a hunch Troy was a "prepper". :lol: must be a big ass bunker too....all the cars this man has not to mention parts and girl midgets. :smilielol:

twodko

I'm thinking (yeah, I get a headache every time it happens) based on Dan's review of the forum's stats, you'll be looking at Tera flop memory capacity prolly next year. :D