News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Did Jim get run off after his DC.com Charger thread?

Started by bull, February 03, 2006, 11:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I forget his username, 452 something or other. The guy who sold his '68 drag racer after a second auction on Ebay and then bought a Duster. :rotz: Anyway, after his DC.com Charger thread it seems he disappeared. Are the two incidents related? I'm guessing yes but just curious how that all ended.

TruckDriver

He changed his ID to  this now *. (the little star) Probably doesn't plan to come back. But, in my opiion, it wasn't right for him to bring the topic up like he did. He could of just asked Shelly nicely. To me, he seems a bit sore after he got ripped off on the old site.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Brock Samson

He showed up on in the chat rm a few times didnt say anything but "hi", and split after 5 min. without sayin goodbye,..
BTW: There sure are alot of thin skinned folks on the site these days... Some of the comments astound me.  :rotz:
  Could it be the weather?..

Charger_Fan

Yep, he took his ball & went home.

Oh & I agree, Strat...beat's me why. :shruggy:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

89MOPAR

Could be weather, up here where he lives it's been 27 straight days with rain , then one 1/2 cloudy day, now back to about 15 days rain and counting....
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

triple_green

He works at the Boeing Everett plant, maybe I'll email him and see what's up.

Who bought his car?
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

Just 6T9 CHGR

Last time he logged on

January 06, 2006, 02:45:10 AM
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

TheGhost

He got all butthurt when nobody agreed with him in his DC.com Charger thread (which he had no right to bitch about, since he didn't donate a cent to the car), changed his user name, and left.  Personally, I don't see it as much of a big loss.  People who get that upset over something that has nothing to do with them should not be on the internet.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Chris G.

I just want to say that Bull has to be the all-time "I'll Start a Thread About Anything" champion of the world.  :bow:

TruckDriver

Nope, I can't agree about that. That would be Mustang Hater & Charger Punk
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Chris G.

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on February 03, 2006, 08:13:38 PM
Nope, I can't agree about that. That would be Mustang Hater & Charger Punk

Do your research bigboy. :nono: Hater never starts threads here. Hater is a God over at Moparts though. Those guys give him 2 or 3 page threads. He thrives over there every day after school.  Charger Punk does have a good track record for starting threads here, but nowhere near what Bull has done. It's all fun BTW Bull.  :icon_smile_wink:

ps- If Jim does troll this site still, he has read this thread. He just posted on Moparts recently.

Mefirst

I also think he got upset cause many of us though he was a dork for selling his Charger cause he couldnt get the car into the 10sec 1/4mile times.. He wanted to go faster... jada, jada.. and somthing like that.. what ever...

bull

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on February 03, 2006, 07:47:23 PM
I just want to say that Bull has to be the all-time "I'll Start a Thread About Anything" champion of the world.  :bow:

All time? Wow! Thanks!

Silver R/T

I have met Jim. He is cool guy whatever you say about him. Everyone cant agree on one thing and I understand that he has his own opinions. As far as selling Charger, thats what he wanted to do. He wants 10 sec car or faster. He got one, and he's happy about it. Let guy have his fun in life, he deserves it.
He doesnt get on much here anymore because he doesnt have Charger anymore and some people dont respect (dont play well with) others on this site. I dont have problem with anyone on here, but if you do please pm me and we can discuss this further.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TheGhost

That has to be the longest grammatically correct post I've ever seen Silver make. :o
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Silver R/T

Quote from: Ghost on February 04, 2006, 12:03:38 AM
That has to be the longest grammatically correct post I've ever seen Silver make. :o

That has to be one of the rare posts where Ghost doesnt hate on anyone

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

8WHEELER

He was upset over his thread about the DOT COM CHARGER, he is spending all his time on Moparts now, with his
new Duster, he is Duster something now, he moved on.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

derailed

Sometimes I feel like I have to double check to see if i didnt accidentally click on an old ladies sewing circle board  :shruggy:

bull

Quote from: derailed on February 04, 2006, 01:12:59 AM
Sometimes I feel like I have to double check to see if i didnt accidentally click on an old ladies sewing circle board  :shruggy:

Really? I was shooting for more of a junior high school gossipy thing.

greenpigs

I even asked him if he was going to quit coming around since he sold the Charger, and he said something along the lines of he has to many friends here to stop posting. I guess he was a fair weather friend since most here have disagreements but they don't let that stop them coming back.         
  Others have sold their Charger and disappeared -DAWG and MIstreetracer so he isn't the first.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

psykicpup

Never spoke to the guy but it's a shame to lose one...if I didnt have some real good mates here I might well have left too...may certain people should listen up!.....i've been made to feel more of an outsider than peeps with less hrs online & I"m not sure how that works but..............
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

ChargerBill

I missed the DC.com Charger thread, but I have met Jim and he's always seemed like a nice guy to me. I slowed down on posting right about the time he bought the Duster so i figure the DC.com Charger thread must have come sometime after that. Although I personally didn't think he should have got rid of the Charger just to dip into the 10's, it was his decision to make. I'll have to go over to Moparts and see what he's up to...
Life is a highway...

Silver R/T

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722