News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Those damn ducks are everyfrigginwhere!

Started by Tilar, July 17, 2012, 06:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

I can't believe it!...............all 3 posts went in first time. Something's topsy turvey

Except for this one (I shouldn't have bragged about it) I'm up to my forth attempt.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

I'm sick of living upside down...............I'm moving to the USA and coming to live with one of you guys.   :yesnod:
Send me your addresses and you'll all go into the lucky draw. I'm warning you though, there can only be one winner so you loser's will just have to bite in a sour apple (or sour cherry for that matter), knowing you won't get the pleasure of my company and deal with it as best you can.   :icon_smile_big:  :nana: :nana:

A383Wing

Are you bringing Mrs. Fred? We want pics before we decide between you and her as to which one gets to live with us

Bryan

Fred

BananaDan

Quote from: Fred on July 22, 2012, 10:14:03 PM
Quote from: BananaDan on July 21, 2012, 09:22:41 PM
Nah, his problem is no one ever told him he has to put the CD's in upside down for them to work over there.

I keep putting it in upside down................it just keeps falling out!!   :icon_smile_big:  :nana:
:smilielol: :smilielol:
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

68coronetGLwannabe

These ducks are into Freds find the cat pics.
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Fred

There's more to me than meets the eye.