News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

One of the Best Posts in a Long Time!

Started by Shakey, February 03, 2006, 10:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on February 03, 2006, 02:31:28 AM
Quote from: Ghost on February 03, 2006, 01:58:49 AM
Quote from: last426 on February 02, 2006, 04:02:13 PM
Quote from: ChargerBill on February 02, 2006, 12:55:59 PM
It's called R E A D I N G ...top to bottom, left to right., string words together to make sentences....you should try it  sometime.

Bill, and this comes from a place of concern, it's that attitude that seems to simmer right under the surface that you just have to control.  It's a turn off, people don't like it, and it seems like it controls you.

Hmmmm... do you not read any of Silvers posts?  The kid's retarded.  Previous posts in this thread held the answer to his questions.  Hell, I knew what Bill did, and all I did was just skim this thread.  I would have made a similar post to Bills had I been given the chance.  So would quite a few other members.

Bill, pictures would be of great value here.  I, for one, hope that it doesn't come to you having to sell your Charger.

Ghost,  I think you made your own point.  He is a "Kid" in his mentality (and literally (young).  He does not speak from experience what-so-ever, so I believe the inaccuracies in his posts should be ignored by those of us here who are "adults", don't you agree?  I take his comments at face value (considering the source).  We have all deducted how he operates, (i.e. partially reads, posts immature remarks, and has almost 4 times the amount of posts I have >Post Whore lol) so let's just move-on now, and not bicker.  I do not want to scare-away the "Lurkers" here that own RARE Chargers by them seeing this CRAP.  Let's keep it professional, so our forum will grow.  I'm sure there are lurkers that have ALOT of valuable info/stories/photos that we have not yet recieved.

I am neither talking trash about you or Silver, but I am SICK of seeing grown men act like kids to chastise a "kid".  I have had my fair share of dis-agreements, but it all gets OLD.
   :Twocents:    /HIJACK

Three cheers to Charger Aficionado a.k.a. Jude for doing his best to stop the bashing.   :thumbs:  I find it amazing that people have the time and energy to follow someone around just to point out what a fool the other his.  Not picking on you Ghost as there are a few others that do it also.  I just shake my head sometimes.

Maybe that is why they call me Shakey?  :P

See y'all later as I am headin' out to the salvage yards.  I will post some pics later.  BTW DCG, thanks for the tips on the snakes.   :thumbs:

Old Moparz

I almost agree with you. It's a good post to stop the bashing, but it isn't the best post you moron. :nana: :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Shakey

Quote from: Old Moparz on February 03, 2006, 10:13:11 AM
I almost agree with you. It's a good post to stop the bashing, but it isn't the best post you moron. :nana: :D

You need to get those old eyes of yours checked Bob.   :pity:

I said one of the posts, not the best post.   :rotz:

I was considering your belly button lint post for that award.   :yesnod:

BigBlockSam

bashing people. does that really go on here.   :-*
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

andy74

what a bunch of bull shit!

j/k, i am on a be nice kick

Telvis

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Shakey on February 03, 2006, 10:06:21 AM...I just shake my head sometimes.

Maybe that is why they call me Shakey?  :P
And here I thought it was because of a nervous twitch. :icon_smile_tongue:

Happy boneyarding! :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mustanghater

we all ways need some one to break us up.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Silver R/T

thanks for stepping in for me Aficionado. If we meet in this life I would shake your hand as a man to man. I dont really care what Ghost posts and he might think he's all that, more power to him. I accept who he is, if he doesnt respect other people it just shows how immature he really is. Also I believe in freedom of speech, as far as I know its still in constitution and everyone should abide by it if you live in US.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TK73

Quote from: Old Moparz on February 03, 2006, 10:13:11 AM

:smilielol: :smilielol:
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

71bee

"Freedom of speach" I have to back Silver on that one. without it, there would be no internet here in the good ol' U.S. of A. I'm still kinda new here, but I see the point in wich you are trying to make Aficianado. :thumbs:

derailed

TheGhost

Quote from: Silver R/T on February 03, 2006, 11:19:03 PMI accept who he is, if he doesnt respect other people it just shows how immature he really is

I just might have to have a new definition of irony now.... :lol:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

69_500

Yes there is a freedom of speech but there are limitations on what you can say under that freedom.

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Troy

I really don't think Silver actually read that post. :D
QuoteWe have all deducted how he operates, (i.e. partially reads, posts immature remarks,... so let's just move-on now, and not bicker.
So he proceeds to thank CA for sticking up for him ??? and then goes on to bash on Ghost. Ummm, ok.

A few other points...
In the real world, respect is earned - not automatically deserved. If you continually attack other people with ignorant remarks then why would you expect respect from anyone in return?

Freedom of speech goes both ways. However, that freedom, as nice as it is, can be limited somewhat when you agree to other terms (ie. the service agreement on this site).

I, personally, think it's funny that the people who complain about too much bickering are usually the ones involved... :P

If you're one of the people who reads the majority of the site on a regular basis and you make a comment about another person (based on reading most all of their posts) then I really don't think you are "following them around" - they are everywhere and hard to miss. It is obvious when someone actually does follow another person because they'll refute every single post within minutes even if there's no obvious reason for disagreeing (at least it's obvious to me since I read almost everything). If anyone is concerned about outsiders reading the site and not understanding what's going on then they should also be concerned that some people spread misinformation and act in inapropriate ways all the time. What kind of message does that send if no one else points it out or puts an end to it? For the most part, this site is self-policed and it works to strike a balance between the people who don't believe in rules and the people who actually do respect everyone else. This site is great because we have a wide variety of people but we (as a group) also can't let a small group ruin it for everyone else. As a side note, if I get 20+ messages all at once about a certain person you can bet that I'll watch them more closely. Unfortunately, I can't make everyone happy every second of the day.

On the other hand, I noticed that "Aficionado", "immaturity", "believe", and "constitution" were all spelled correctly so there's a step in the right direction. That's also about the 3rd longest post Silver has ever made - and it even contained full sentences and punctuation so I'm impressed.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Silver R/T

Dont be impressed, I can write, spell and speak English very fluently. But if someone starts calling me names and shit, guess what? I just give shit back.

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

BB1

Aw common lets lighten up.
Delete my profile

71bee

ChargerBill

I tottally agwee, the basheeng and nitpikin needz two stawp....and oh yea, awl obvius mispeleengs shud be egnord. :icon_smile_wink:
Life is a highway...

Arthu®

Quote from: Troy on February 04, 2006, 10:24:56 AM
On the other hand, I noticed that "Aficionado", "immaturity", "believe", and "constitution" were all spelled correctly so there's a step in the right direction. That's also about the 3rd longest post Silver has ever made - and it even contained full sentences and punctuation so I'm impressed.

Hehe that was the first thing I noticed as well, almost like it was a whole different person who posted that :o

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

andy74

Quote from: Silver R/T on February 04, 2006, 01:46:49 PM
Dont be impressed, I can write, spell and speak English very fluently. But if someone starts calling me names and shit, guess what? I just give shit back.
spoken like a true asshole-good job, in case anyone forgot

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 68-70 Charger on February 05, 2006, 06:18:01 AM
Quote from: Troy on February 04, 2006, 10:24:56 AM

Hehe that was the first thing I noticed as well, almost like it was a whole different person who posted that :o

Arthur
That was probably his Mom posting, while he was at work. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Silver R/T

Quote from: andy74 on February 06, 2006, 04:07:42 PM
Quote from: Silver R/T on February 04, 2006, 01:46:49 PM
spoken like a true asshole-good job, in case anyone forgot

pm me if you got problem with me, dont be internet pussy

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Silver R/T

Andy 74----a TRUE internet pussy  ;D