News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday resq302

Started by Tilar, July 22, 2012, 04:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

Brian, Hope it was a good one!

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

ODZKing

Hey Brian ... have a good one.
BTW, you 69 is in the picture on the AllPar site for show reg in Jersey.

skip68

Happy birthday pumpkin.   :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

resq302

Thank you everyone.  Just hopped on here when my family and I got home now from an overnight trip out to Philly!  Took the kids out there to the Philadelphia Zoo and to the Childrens Museum.  Gotta say, if you have kids and go to the Philly area, these are probably two of the best things to take your kids to.  Very kid friendly and also Franklin Square was a blast too.  They had a really cool miniature golf course, carousel, playground, and they even had the Disney princess' walking around to have your picture taken with them.  My 5 yr daughter loved it!  The 18 mos old even had a blast too.  At the mini golf place they gave her a small plastic kids golf club to play around with.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

moparstuart

i told you once today already but what the hell    happy birthday again
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

bill440rt

HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

bakerhillpins

Happy Birthday Brian. Hope you enjoyed the day!  :yesnod:  :cheers:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

BananaDan

*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

resq302

Again, thank you everyone.  Like I said, we had a blast out in Philly.  Came home and my brother in law with his now Fiance stopped over.  I was never one for really celebrating my birthday as the line of work I am in, another day is just another day.  Be it a holiday, night, weekend, whatever.  If my work schedule falls on it then I work.  This year again, I am working Christmas Eve day shift and Christmas Day day shift.  Sucks when you have young kids but when you are at the bottom of the totem pole for your police dept position, you get last chance for taking off.

Again, thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :cheers: :cheers:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

tan top

happy Birthday !!  for yesterday  !! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :coolgleamA: :2thumbs: :yesnod: :cheers:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

resq302

Brian