News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Horsepower Hooligans Decal Giveaway!

Started by Drache, July 19, 2012, 11:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Horsepower Hooligans Decal Giveaway!

Ok I have 5 nice 4" Horsepower Hooligans Decals that we normally sell for $3 each, but I will be giving them away! The rules are:

1) Simply tell me where you will be placing the decal! I will pick the 5 "coolest" places and the winners will be mailed the decals!

2) If you win you must place the decal where you said you were going to, then submit a picture of where you placed it!

3) You must give permission to Horsepower Hooligans to use the picture of where you placed your decal on our website!

I'll be posting this on Dodgecharger.com, Forabodiesonly.com, and Moparts.com

Judging will be done in one weeks time!

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

TK73

How much to buy a couple shipped to Seattle??

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Cooter

"Ok I have 5 nice 4" Horsepower Hooligans Decals that we normally sell for $3 each, but I will be giving them away! "
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Drache

Quote from: TK73 on July 20, 2012, 12:16:27 AM
How much to buy a couple shipped to Seattle??

The new batch are slightly different than the one above. Mainly under the bottom banner it reads "HorsepowerHooligans.com" although it can be trimmed off if you don't want it there. They are $3.00 each and shipping would just be be letter mail in an envelope which I think is $0.60 worth of stamps.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

TK73

Those are REALLY cool!!

Been covering the inside of my deck lid with speed, rock and skater stickers... this would be a good addition!!

PM to ya
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

41husk

I would put one on the rear window of my new (96) 2500 diesel I use to tow the daytona.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up