News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any "LURKERS" out there? (only posted a few times)? Sign-up post some pix!

Started by Charger Aficionado, February 03, 2006, 02:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cudacharger

I post very little......Great Board!

Here's my 68 R/T #'s Purchased from a member of this board in Southern California.

Brock Samson

so many questions..

Charger lady i notice another '69 in the gas stop pic.. and where is that "tunnel" pic?..
You have a 'Special Edition" there? is that right?..

Great stuff everyone! REALLY! 

:yesnod: :popcrn: :drool5: :musik010: :scope: :D O0 :bow: :METAL: 8) :iagree: :2thumbs: :punkrocka: :apimp: :cheers: :haha: :coolgleamA: :icon_smile: :smoke: :icon_smile: :eek: :scratchchin: :lol: :lolexplode: :boogie: :nutkick: :engel016: :patriot: :smilielol:

:wave:

charger_lady

Quote from: Stratocharger on April 24, 2006, 12:30:14 PM
so many questions..

Charger lady i notice another '69 in the gas stop pic.. and where is that "tunnel" pic?..
You have a 'Special Edition" there? is that right?..

Good eyes Stratocharger :icon_smile_wink:...it's a 69 R/T
It's not in a tunnel...it's on a ferry boat (Manitoulin Island-Tobermorey) and did you notice the same 69 R/t sitting behind ours in that pic.
Yes, ours is an original SE but the holes were welded up. Since we almost did her as the General the guys at the shop assumed we didn't want to put the emblems back on...even though we bought new ones from Year One ::)
Oh well, easy enough to fix...one day :icon_smile_wink:

OttawaCharger

It's true, I'm a lurker.  But to my defense, I've only had my car for a short while.  She's a 383 column shifter.  Original colour of yellow but sporting a rather 'unique' paint job right now.  It needs some work but hey - you asked to see it!  :icon_smile_tongue:
1968 Charger -currently spread all over my garage!

71440charger

here is mine not all done
The Killer Cam

Blue Pentastar

69 Charger White Hat Special  
04 Chrysler 300M Special
99 Ram 3500 Dually Diesel

terrible one

Quote from: OttawaCharger on April 27, 2006, 01:33:10 PM
It's true, I'm a lurker.  But to my defense, I've only had my car for a short while.  She's a 383 column shifter.  Original colour of yellow but sporting a rather 'unique' paint job right now.  It needs some work but hey - you asked to see it!  :icon_smile_tongue:

I saw this car on Ebay a while back. Is that where you got it? Cool car, I like the paintjob.

71440charger

my headliner is not the best but i did it myself and nope it is not done
The Killer Cam

firefighter3931

Quote from: OttawaCharger on April 27, 2006, 01:33:10 PM

Hey Man, we're from the same city  :icon_smile_cool: I'm not so much a lurker....probably more of a procrastinater  :lol:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Jim Curnane

Whats up I live about 3000 miles from you I just picked this puppy up at the new auction at spring carlisle the auction was ok hopefully it will get better.

chardart440

i dont know,i do alot more lurking than posting just because i`m not real knowledgable,but do own a couple mopars.trying to lurk and learn
                                              thanks DAVE

Bandit4142

Well.  Not really a "Lurker" so to speak.  I'm just really new.  :)    Here's a pic of my baby that I took last night.  Words can't explain how excited I am to dig in and start putting her back together.  She's been sitting in that garage for almost 8 years now, and that is exactly how I bought her.     My wife thinks I'm nuts!   

1969 Charger - 383 mag auto - Sold and sorely missed.
1970 Charger R/T - 440 mag - sold
1969 Super Bee - 383 mag auto - sold
1969 Cornet R/T - 383 mag 4 spd - sold

MassCharger73

Quote from: Bandit4142 on April 27, 2006, 08:20:12 PM
Well.  Not really a "Lurker" so to speak.  I'm just really new.  :)    Here's a pic of my baby that I took last night.  Words can't explain how excited I am to dig in and start putting her back together.  She's been sitting in that garage for almost 8 years now, and that is exactly how I bought her.     My wife thinks I'm nuts!   

Well she should know. Nice car though. :D
1973 Charger

Carrnutt

Well, just nearing completion, so proud enough to show ya now. LOL
1969 Rest-O-Fied Charger 383HP, Disc brake conversion, electronic ignition.
1993 D350 Curmmins
2006 Magnum R/T AWD
2003 Ram 3500 Cummins

Carrnutt

Actually took a top 25, small show, all they were givin out. But i was Registered # 50 and estimate 65 - 70 cars there and mine is unfinished hehehe. :icon_smile_cool:
1993 D350 Curmmins
2006 Magnum R/T AWD
2003 Ram 3500 Cummins

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Carrnutt on September 20, 2006, 02:35:28 PM
Actually took a top 25, small show, all they were givin out. But i was Registered # 50 and estimate 65 - 70 cars there and mine is unfinished hehehe. :icon_smile_cool:
Nuthin' wrong with that, congrats! :cheers:

What color is that?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

SeattleCharger

cool cars everyone.  I can relate bandit4142, about looking forward to having the car going, even though I haven't actually been able to accomplish that yet, hasn't been eight years at least . . .  yet
   nice color carrnutt, nice looking engine compartment

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Carrnutt

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on September 20, 2006, 02:54:26 PM
Quote from: Carrnutt on September 20, 2006, 02:35:28 PM
Nuthin' wrong with that, congrats! :cheers:

What color is that?

Thanks man.

You like it? It's a custom color I call it "Midnight Cherry" . My buddy came up with it, I wanted a Black Cherry, but no stock colors really achieved what I was looking for, kinda like keep it retro yet modern. Thats I built the car, "Restified" modernized something, restored others while maintaining the original appeal, look and feel of it. It's Jaguar Black Cherry and a little red variation added in. It came out better than expected. Looks Black in the shade and purple/burgundy in the sun (accidental, yet pleasing surprise)  ;D
1993 D350 Curmmins
2006 Magnum R/T AWD
2003 Ram 3500 Cummins

Carrnutt

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on September 20, 2006, 03:41:25 PM
cool cars everyone.  I can relate bandit4142, about looking forward to having the car going, even though I haven't actually been able to accomplish that yet, hasn't been eight years at least . . .  yet
   nice color carrnutt, nice looking engine compartment

thank you.
1993 D350 Curmmins
2006 Magnum R/T AWD
2003 Ram 3500 Cummins

Ghoste

Carrnutt, your "unfinished" kicks most finished cars ass.  Congrats.

Carrnutt

Quote from: Ghoste on September 21, 2006, 04:00:51 AM
Carrnutt, your "unfinished" kicks most finished cars ass.  Congrats.

Thank you, very much.

It's funny how you don't notice how different the car gets as you work on it, until you sit back and look at the whole "picture". I am exited about how it has turned out. And am extremely pleased with the reaction it has gotten, on here and in person.

Thank you guys again
1993 D350 Curmmins
2006 Magnum R/T AWD
2003 Ram 3500 Cummins

BB1

Delete my profile

draftingmonkey

My '74 plain jane charger.  Had her since '78.  Was going to start restoration in '91 when a wind storm took the vinyl top off (the top had statred to crack) and salt had eaten up part of the rears and rocker panels.  Ended up in school with no cash, so she sat in a garage.  Finished school, moved to SoCal, married, and sat in the garage (back home in Spokane, WA BTW).  Little sister and hubby started every month and ran in garage. Bought home in '99 and trailered her down.
Worked 80-100 weeks for to many years and finally am getting the time to think about starting the restoration. Only been waiting to get going for 15 years. Will post later when I get ready to start and ask some questions and share my ideas.  But her she is for now.

Her she was 25 years ago when we were both younger

myrtle

The day I bought her from the original owner

Originla Bill of Sale, reciept fromt he Dealer, most insurance cards issued to the Charger frm OCT "68" to Now, Plus mind Condition build sheet

After a complete weekend of Detailing

Where the car sat for sooooo many years

The Original Owners and I

All this for a couple hundred dollars, and a weekend of yardwork,..

:)

and yes, Its #'s matching!
;)
THE REAL FAST AND THE REAL FURIOUS

chargerrt