News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Funny craigslist ads

Started by Tilar, July 21, 2012, 11:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

The one I posted about the ducks is in "Best of Craigslist, but what about current active postings? Anyone run across something even remotely humorous?  The last line of this one reminds me of some people.

http://eauclaire.craigslist.org/grd/3151173304.html

I NEED GRASSY HAY DELIVERED (Jefferson, wi)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-07-20, 4:12AM CDT
Reply to: 8vsgh-3151173304@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need grassy hay. Up to 25% alfalfa OK.
Small squares or lg. squares. No rounds.
Need delivery to Jefferson, WI
Obviously dry, 2012, no mold.
Good marsh hay considered.
Email price per ton including delivery.
Need up to 20 ton for the year

All replies appreciated. I thank you
The horsies thank you and the goaties thank you.

Trades for semi-useless 26 year old son considered.
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interest
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

hatersaurusrex

CL has a 'best of' feature nominated by readers.  The first one on there today (what a vasectomy is really like) literally had me spit jack and coke all over my laptop:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/all/

[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

A383Wing

Fred

Well thanks very much Bryan. I just filled it with a good brew and I'm about to take a swallow............here's to you.
:cheers:  Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

RallyeMike

Best of CL - Awesome!

Thanks, I'll be checking that ofen.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

bobs66440

Tilar

lol, those are some good ones... Here's one that reminds me of what some people on here go through with wives/girlfriends and they cars...

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/tal/2265648301.html
Dave  

hatersaurusrex

[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

A383Wing

Quote from: Tilar on July 24, 2012, 04:39:00 PM
lol, those are some good ones... Here's one that reminds me of what some people on here go through with wives/girlfriends and they cars...

that was perfect....keep the dog, get rid of the girlfriend ...

Bryan

PocketThunder

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on July 22, 2012, 10:35:20 PM
CL has a 'best of' feature nominated by readers.  The first one on there today (what a vasectomy is really like) literally had me spit jack and coke all over my laptop:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/all/

Just a little bit of exaggeration going on there...   :pity:

The grand am one was hilarious..  :yesnod:   :smilielol:  :smilielol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Tilar

Quote from: A383Wing on July 24, 2012, 10:02:48 PM
Quote from: Tilar on July 24, 2012, 04:39:00 PM

that was perfect....keep the dog, get rid of the girlfriend ...

Bryan

You know, I always figured that if you ever wanted find out which one is more loyal and glad to see you between your wife/girlfriend and your dog;  put your dog and your wife/girlfriend both in the trunk of the car. Drive down to the local liquor store and buy a 12 pack of beer and then go back home. When you get there, open the trunk back up and see which one is happy to see you.  $50 says it's the dog.

Dave  

bakerhillpins

Coworker found this today...

http://burlington.craigslist.org/wan/3171140549.html

QuoteTime Machine parts (Vermont )
Date: 2012-07-29, 6:06PM EDT
Reply to: 5ncz6-3171140549@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Hello,
I'm looking to fix my SXT 2976A not D Jumper type 56, I need a twin link with auto or self controler, Now an type 55& 57 will work to, or I make an old 34 with a few extra parts can work to. I'm NOT on the run, I don't want to deal with the BS of having to sent for help. I have a permit for jumping and to be this time. I know jumpers come to the list, to buy things for resale. Here's what I have to trade, 1000 Yottabyte Nano hard drive, works with every thing in this time, Not IBM's or I bought a few things to bring back with me. I have money U.S. or G.C.C (GCC is at home) let me know thanks
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Tilar

There have been things like that all over the internet for the last 20 years. One guy that claimed to be from another time had a lot of people believing it. Even told everyone the date he was going back and that was the last time anyone heard from him on that message board. That was probably 10 years ago or so.  It was an interesting read. His name was John Titor if anyone want to look it up.
Dave  

bakerhillpins

Everyone has to have hobbies to keep themselves busy, right?
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

mauve66

Quote from: Tilar on July 31, 2012, 04:20:49 AM
There have been things like that all over the internet for the last 20 years. One guy that claimed to be from another time had a lot of people believing it. Even told everyone the date he was going back and that was the last time anyone heard from him on that message board. That was probably 10 years ago or so.  It was an interesting read. His name was John Titor if anyone want to look it up.

you can find anything on craigslist, so he finally got all his parts together and left........ jealous?? :rofl:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Tilar

Yeah, but I don't want to go into the future, I want to go back in time say 45 years?  :smilielol:
Dave  

mauve66

Quote from: Tilar on August 03, 2012, 06:13:39 PM
Yeah, but I don't want to go into the future, I want to go back in time say 45 years?  :smilielol:

but if you go now you can find out what to buy now to make money and THEN you can get all the chargers you want NOW
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Tilar

It's hard to beat logic like that... I think.  :scratchchin:
Dave