News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 Dodge Charger R/T SE

Started by DadsCharger00, July 19, 2012, 01:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaak

Anytime I see a '70 RT/SE....It takes me back to 1997, I could have bought one freshly painted (EV2), with numbers matching 440/auto trans. (owner had receipts), interior needed redone, for 3500 bucks. The guy owning it inherited from his father-in-law, and he didn't care at all about muscle cars, just wanted to sell it and make a few bucks...of coarse as I always do, I waited around a week before going to get it, and it was gone....he sold it for $2200!

I still kick myself over that one,
Jason

myk

Quote from: jaak on July 20, 2012, 12:15:16 AM
Anytime I see a '70 RT/SE....It takes me back to 1997, I could have bought one freshly painted (EV2), with numbers matching 440/auto trans. (owner had receipts), interior needed redone, for 3500 bucks. The guy owning it inherited from his father-in-law, and he didn't care at all about muscle cars, just wanted to sell it and make a few bucks...of coarse as I always do, I waited around a week before going to get it, and it was gone....he sold it for $2200!

I still kick myself over that one,
Jason

Aaaaaaand that son in law is kicking himself with a baseball bat over that one...

rick.d

To answer the question about the steering wheel, i believe that would be on the buildsheet, and not on the fender tag. But i do belive that was only available late in the model year...