News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Hemi Charger in Mass

Started by rick.d, July 21, 2012, 07:06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rick.d

Last night i drove by a Kimbal Farms cruise night and spotted a 69 Hemi Charger cruising on rte 70 south. It was B7 blue, with dog dish hubcaps, no vinal top and no bumblebee stripe. Just wondering if the owner was a member here?

Mytur Binsdirti

Did it have blue interior, buckets with no headrests, console, woodgrain wheel, automatic, ps, pdb with headers & Dynomax muffers?

Nah, never seen it.

BTW, get your eyes checked, it has chrome magnums with white letter tires.  :D

rick.d

I don't know if it had blue interior, as i only saw it when it was turning onto rte 70 south from 117. It looked like one i  at the Mopar Nationals years ago, and i actually thought it may be that same car. That one did have blue interior, console, like you said. As far as the magnums go, sorry about that, it was dusk and i was trying to keep from driving into the damn tree when i saw it. :o

Id like to check it out in person next time! can ya send me a pm next time you go to Kimbals? :cheers:
Just seeing that made me want to stop procrastinating on mine...

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: rick.d on July 21, 2012, 09:48:05 AM

Id like to check it out in person next time! can ya send me a pm next time you go to Kimbals? :cheers:

It's not my car, but I do know the owner.   ;D

sixpack70

I'm starting to see a few Mopars around here. The hemi car sounds nice! I saw in Chicopee two weeks ago a 73 Challenger, 68 or so Barracuda Convertible and a flatbed just happened to pull up the the light at the gas station where the two Mopars were parked with a 68 Roadrunner!
1966 Falcon
1969 Mustang Mach 1
1970 Charger R/T 440+6 4spd

boys3rt

Rick'd,

I am the 2nd owner for 33 years and the car has been in Massachusetts since new. It was purchased from Lynnway Dodge Lynn. MA.

How can I help you?

65post

Quote from: boys3rt on July 23, 2012, 10:14:31 PM
Rick'd,

I am the 2nd owner for 33 years and the car has been in Massachusetts since new. It was purchased from Lynnway Dodge Lynn. MA.

How can I help you?
Were you ever in Ottawa a few years back for the NHOA meet?
Previously owned Daytona XX29L9B423239 - f8 - white int. - power windows.

boys3rt

I have had the car in Ottawa twice over the years as a member of the NeHOA.

rick.d

Boys3rt,

I would love to see it in person next time your planning on going to Kimbals cruise night.
I have been into Chargers since i was very young, and the 69 Hemi R/T is my favorite.
Needless to say i do not see many. I would love to hear all a out it.

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: boys3rt on July 23, 2012, 10:14:31 PM
Rick'd,

How can I help you?

Hemi or not......what a great color B7..... not many B7 cars with any motor combo. :drool5:  For those long way from wicked nice NE in the summertime how about some photos to get excited about...

boys3rt

To XS29LA47V21,

The B7 car is great and the picture of the little guy at the wheel and shifter is what it's really all about. I can remember three little boys doing the same thing way to many years ago. I hope you have a great time together for a long long time.

Boys3rt

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: boys3rt on July 26, 2012, 03:35:51 PM
To XS29LA47V21,

The B7 car is great and the picture of the little guy at the wheel and shifter is what it's really all about. I can remember three little boys doing the same thing way to many years ago. I hope you have a great time together for a long long time.

Boys3rt

Indeed you are correct.  One of my cars is the B7 int avatar deally (B5 ext) with my boy, he is now 6 and my girl is 7 we do our local cruz's regularly. lots of fun.  I think the boy is angling  :scratchchin: for the blue car (me keeping it).  How about some pics of your B7 car, some of us love the photos here

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,93552.25.html

65post

Quote from: boys3rt on July 24, 2012, 10:49:51 PM
I have had the car in Ottawa twice over the years as a member of the NeHOA.
Ok I have a few shots of your car from the Ottawa meet.Very nice car.Love the stripe delete 69s.
Previously owned Daytona XX29L9B423239 - f8 - white int. - power windows.

boys3rt

Sorry  XS29LA47V21 I'm just too old and technically stupid. I tried attaching a photo and it just doesn't work for me. I will reach out to one of my boys and maybe they can set the old guy up.

To all the Chargers out there  - enjoy the time with them.
Boys3rt

rick.d

Yup, it sure is a pain to post pics on here. Thats why there arent any of my charger on here.
everytime i attach a picture it always comes up and says it is too large.
If i had an A body it might work though, since they are a little smaller than a charger :smilielol:

moparstuart

Quote from: rick.d on July 31, 2012, 01:51:25 AM
Yup, it sure is a pain to post pics on here. Thats why there arent any of my charger on here.
everytime i attach a picture it always comes up and says it is too large.
If i had an A body it might work though, since they are a little smaller than a charger :smilielol:
email me your pictures i will make them smaller and post them for you 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

rick.d

Thanks for the offer to post the pics....i will send you a pm soon.

boys3rt

Here are some pictures of my car. Hope you like it.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

charge69

Awesome looking Charger !  Love the blue !

grdprx

rick.d

That is really nice! I cannot get over the fact it has been in Mass all its life and i have never seen or heard about it.

It really does look like that one i spotted near Kimballs! Looking forward to meeting you at Foxboro sometime.