News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anybody Know

Started by will, August 01, 2012, 08:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

will

does anybody know how to get ahold of member Recharger? I have some questions about his paint and he hasn't been here in awhile

kab69440

Last I knew Joel found a female and has since vanished from the planet. His car was painted when he bought it. If memory serves, it is QQ1.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Ahhh, the biggest threat to the Dodge Charger species. The female.

TexasStroker

Quote from: 440 on August 01, 2012, 11:15:45 PM

:smilielol:

Yet true, lol.
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!

myk

Quote from: 440 on August 01, 2012, 11:15:45 PM

Just gotta keep your priorities straight, is all.  Besides, women are like the money we spend on them and the cars-they come and go and in the end it ain't worth stressing over...

will

Thanks for the info guys. I searched qq1 on google and came across some old threads about his paint, I wanted to ask him some questions about what code he used and if he was happy with his choice.