News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

IS IT POSSIBLE TO POST PICTURES ON HERE FROM YOUR I-PHONE?

Started by GOTWING, July 19, 2012, 08:12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOTWING

Do any of you post pictures on here from your i-phone?  :shruggy: I do for Facebook etc. can't figure out how to post here, yesterday i decided to stop and take pictures of a one owner Barracuda that has been for sale on a main highway in our area, it has not moved in 7 years ! it's a 67 fastback sitting under two trees. The car has green mold all over it, it's a shame the word on the street is the car was left to the original owners daughter she didnt want it and sold it for $1,500, now this person has had it sitting in there front yard in the same spot for 7 years now with a price of $15,500 !! the car is in decent driver condition but just in the last 7 years it has started rust bubbles in the bottom fender areas etc. it's a console auto car, white with black interior,it has two large round spot lights mounted on top of the front bumper. some of you may have seen the car going up 113 to head to the Ocean City car shows.

BananaDan

It worked when I had an Android phone, but not on iPhone.  What I do on my iPhone now is I have the Photobucket app, I upload the pic to PhotoBucket, generate the IMG tag code with it and then paste it here.  It's not pleasurable and I don't do it often (a computer is easier), but when you're in the middle of the showfield of Carlisle with only a phone and you have a duck or cat picture that needs to get posted you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

:)
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Dino

Quote from: BananaDan on July 19, 2012, 12:05:39 PM
you have a duck or cat picture that needs to get posted you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

:)

LMAO   :smilielol:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

c00nhunterjoe

I have the origonal galaxy s android phone. I cannot upload direct from the phone because the files re too big. The limit is 200 kb and my avg picture is 1500 kb.

BananaDan

Quote from: c00nhunterjoe on July 19, 2012, 07:59:44 PM
I have the origonal galaxy s android phone. I cannot upload direct from the phone because the files re too big. The limit is 200 kb and my avg picture is 1500 kb.

That's the phone I had.  You can get photo editing apps for it, I don't recall the one I had but you can resize apps with it.  Or you can do the photobucket method also, I think they have an app for 'droid.

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

c00nhunterjoe

I have both photobucket and webshots accounts. Photobucket is easier to upload to but I have to go to the full site to get the IMG code for forums. Their mobile site changed and you can't get the links.    Webshots is a pita to upload to but a peice of cake to link the IMG codes....lol

Todd Wilson

Troy needs to write an Iphone app!!!!!!!!     :icon_smile_big:

Todd

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

skip68

If you crop the picture it works.  Then again, I have a android phone from T-Mobile. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

TK73

You an resize the picture options on the phone itself to take smaller pics.

Then upload to computer.

If still too big, resize (or crop) in a photo editing program ( I use paint ).
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

BananaDan

Indygenerallee

I snap pics from my HTC android phone and share them to FLICKR and then post, just a couple steps...
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

DC_1

Quote from: BananaDan on July 21, 2012, 11:40:33 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on July 21, 2012, 08:46:03 AM
Quote from: Todd Wilson on July 20, 2012, 09:39:46 PM
Troy needs to write an Iphone app!!!!!!!!     :icon_smile_big:

Todd

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

Troy, if you install this module on the forum, apparently we can use Tapatalk (iphone/android app) for the forum on our phones.   :2thumbs:

http://tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=smf

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2504

I hope Troy does this. I use my iPhone, and like now my iPad , so this with be a great thing for me.