News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A Camaro with multiple personality disorder

Started by miller, July 18, 2012, 10:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miller

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

Fred

WOW! I'm trying to get my head around that.   :scratchchin:  Crazy but interesting none the less.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

I can't believe they went to the extent of different brakes on each side, one side of the engine has a header and the other an exhaust manifold....

Fred

What I can't get past is the half poiler on the front. That's the ugliest thing I've seen in a long while.

Quote from: Fred on July 19, 2012, 03:22:17 AM
What I can't get past is the half poiler on the front. That's the ugliest thing I've seen in a long while.

It has a half rear poiler too

Fred

Quote from: 440 on July 19, 2012, 03:25:53 AM

I did get passed it far enough to notice that also, but I keep coming back to the front!

Quote from: Fred on July 19, 2012, 03:31:36 AM
Quote from: 440 on July 19, 2012, 03:25:53 AM

I did get passed it far enough to notice that also, but I keep coming back to the front!

Why, did you find a cat ?

Fred

No, just these guys....................

GOTWING

i know it's real, but man it looks photo shopped. that was a lot of work to do that too.

djcarguy

morron said barly drivable because odd sized tires and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MASSIVE AIR BRAKES??????????????MORRON NO CLUE WHAT HES WRITTING about. :scratchchin: :brickwall: :RantExplode: :nana: :nana:

bill440rt

It's real.
It was built from a car involved in a former fire loss.  :yesnod:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

XH29N0G

I think I saw that car at the DC auto show this year.  Strange!
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

Hemidog

bill440rt

Quote from: Hemidog on July 19, 2012, 07:14:27 AM
Here's a question.... why?

The car was built specifically for training purposes for employees, this is also stated in the write-up in the web link. Basically to show the differences between stock & modified cars. It was built from a burnt up car.
They actually have a HUGE training & research facility.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Indygenerallee

UGLY!!! Just be thankful they did not use a Charger to make a abortion like that, Whats half a SS just plain SHIT!!!  :lol:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

W4ATL

Ghoste

Quote from: bill440rt on July 19, 2012, 07:21:59 AM

The car was built specifically for training purposes for employees, this is also stated in the write-up in the web link. Basically to show the differences between stock & modified cars. It was built from a burnt up car.

A fair enough reason.  It's still butt ugly though. :lol:

bill440rt

Quote from: Ghoste on July 19, 2012, 09:17:48 AM
Quote from: bill440rt on July 19, 2012, 07:21:59 AM

A fair enough reason.  It's still butt ugly though. :lol:

As are many Camaros.   :lol:  :cheers:

Back N Black

It would make a great get alway car in a bank robbery! tear alway from the bank with tires burining do a 360 and drive by slow and easy.  :shruggy:

GOTWING

BigBlackDodge

Cooter

Damn, so THAT'S why my rates went though the roof! :flame:
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"