News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday bill440rt!!!!!!!!

Started by mrsskip68, July 18, 2012, 11:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrsskip68

Hope you have a great birthday!!!!
Lisa

tan top

happy birthday  !!  :yesnod:....... :coolgleamA: :2thumbs: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:... :yesnod: :coolgleamA: :2thumbs: :cheers:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Old Moparz

:cheers:   Happy birthday.    :cheers:

Funny, I've met you in person but the picture on the cake makes you look older. Icing must be like a lot like bad lighting.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

WHITE AND RED 69

1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

71ChallengeHer

Happy Birthday, Bill. Have a fantastic day.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

resq302

happy birthday Bill!  Id say take the car out for a spin but in this heat and chance of severe storms, you'd better not!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

PtitRaisin

Quentin

Hemidog

ODZKing

b5blue

May THIS be the BEST YEAR EVER Bill!!!!!!  :2thumbs:

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bill440rt

Aw, shucks. Thanks, gang!  :cheers:

Bob, thanks for making me laugh, yet again!  :rofl:
Brian, funny you should say that as I made plans to take the kids out tonite to the Night of Thrills at E-town (jet cars, monster trucks, etc). POSTPONED due to bad weather.  :brickwall:   I don't know who's more upset, me or them.  :'(

It's still been a good day so far. Especially thanks to the birthday wishes that brightened it up!  :cheers:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Fred

Happy Birthday mate. All the very best to you.  :2thumbs: :cheers: :cheers:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

BananaDan

Happy birthday Bill!   :cheers:
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

BananaDan

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Fred

Geez Dan,
You've gone and done it now.............you've put all your eggs ducks in one basket.  :lol: 
You should have kept a few in reserve in case we lose them again.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

69 OUR/TEA

Happy B-day Bill !!!!! :cheers: Cool !!!,you're only a couple days off from me,mines Saturday.

BananaDan

Quote from: Fred on July 18, 2012, 06:54:18 PM
Geez Dan,
You've gone and done it now.............you've put all your eggs ducks in one basket.  :lol: 
You should have kept a few in reserve in case we lose them again.

The Internet's a big place!

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

bill440rt

Thanks, Dan!  :cheers:  Those quacked me up! Now I feel just ducky.  :icon_smile_big:

Happy early birthday wishes to you too, Paul!  :cheers:

Thanks again, guys. The b-day wishes made this old man's day that much better.  :yesnod:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

NHCharger

:cheers: :cheers: Happy B-Day. Enjoyed duck hunting with you at Carlisle. :cheers:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Chris G.

firefighter3931

Hope you had a great day Bill  :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Steve P.

Hope you had a great day and a better night buddy......   :D

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

FLG

myk

Lennard

Congrats Bill, it was my sons (16Th) birthday yesterday also. :cheers:

bill440rt

Thanks again to all for the belated wishes. Put a smile on my face once again.  :icon_smile_big:

Happy belated B-day to your son as well, Lennard!  :cheers:
Ahhh, to be 16 once again...   :2thumbs:

Lennard

Quote from: bill440rt on July 19, 2012, 09:00:11 PM
Thanks, if only you would know then what you know now... ;)

FLG

Quote from: Lennard on July 21, 2012, 01:35:10 AM
Quote from: bill440rt on July 19, 2012, 09:00:11 PM
Thanks, if only you would know then what you know now... ;)

or could be

'Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then'  :coolgleamA: