News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 Challenger experts ?

Started by moparstuart, July 18, 2012, 09:46:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Anyone on cuda challenger .com  ??   who wants to post this up  ??
on there.

I was told by my brother who is no longer with us , that this is the original  motor out of a  factory purple
70 challenger 440 six pack car . 
  All i have is the block .   

This was going to go in my 70 Road Runner but i figured i should post it up and try to get it back in its original car .
He told me him and a buddy scored a built race 426 max wedge motor and put it in the challenger .  :shruggy:
  All word of mouth stuff .

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

TheGhost

Posted a link to this thread over there.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

moparstuart

Quote from: TheGhost on July 18, 2012, 12:43:07 PM
Posted a link to this thread over there.
thanks you  , i'm just now an e-body guy so no reason to join up over there  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

TheGhost

Why not?  I joined up even before i bought my a body barracuda.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

moparstuart

Quote from: TheGhost on July 18, 2012, 03:12:26 PM
Why not?  I joined up even before i bought my a body barracuda.
i'm not into a bodies or e bodies at all sorry  , I just like b bodies and I'm on several b body forums already , plus all my facebook mopar pages.  Thats quite enough   :icon_smile_big:

Alaskan_TA

I have not heard of the matching car, but it would have come from a 1970 Challenger in that VIN range for sure. I added your info to the registry, if I do hear of the car in the future I will contact you.

Barry

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up