News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chippy

Started by twodko, July 22, 2012, 09:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

The Mrs and I took the Charger out for a drive to Lake Sonoma through the Dry Creek appellation valley today. Gorgeous weather mid nineties and our car never reached higher than 200f. hit enjoy the lake drive and were driving home approaching Santa Rosa when I watch a CHP solo roaring up on his BMW.........a dot in the distance then he's right outside my door......we're rolling 65 or so and I'm wondering. I look over and give him a friendly nod right......he's got the Glock......I have my iPod and the mag is empty.  :lol: He slips behind me, rolls up the passenger side.......the Mrs is heat sleeping.....bit of drool happening.......he slides back and comes up on me again with this gearhead s**t eating grin and says "What year?" I'm doing my best to be the attentive cautious driver and side holler at him, "Its a 69 and bone stock" with my own humble s**t eating grin. Diane is at a freakin' attention awake by now with those "what did you do now......we can't afford it" look that's tightening their grip on my onions. You guys know that look right?
The chippy give the car one more appreciative glance and says, "Very nice car" smiles....nods and he's gone as fast as he arrived. My boys drop back down from where ever they went, the wife's just smiling away as if I was never on her momentary s**t list.
Epilogue.......damn good day to be driving real American muscle........(and no traffic school Woo Hoo!)
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

nvrbdn

cool story. sounds like a nice day. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ChgrSteve67

Ha
I'm suprised he didn't pull you over and take a really good look at, he must have had some place to be.

A383Wing

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on July 22, 2012, 09:09:58 PM
Ha
I'm suprised he didn't pull you over and take a really good look at, he must have had some place to be.

Winchell's Doughnuts

bakerhillpins

What, no pictures? I mean you admitted you had your Ipod on you. It's not like you would be talking on your phone and driving.  :D

Love these stories.  :2thumbs:  
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

twodko

Some Pix

Bad
Bader
Badest
Problematic

twodko

More.......

Tasty

Tastier  :yesnod:

Fred

Charger, Mrs, You..................all looking good.  :2thumbs: (I think I got that in the right order)

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

RIDELIKEHELL

Damn that's a nice car twodko
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

skip68

That car is gorgeous.   :drool5:  What blue is that?   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

stripedelete

...and what size are your tires?

skip68

Never mind, it's Q5 and numbers matching.  BEAUTIFUL!   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

twodko

Quote from: stripedelete on July 23, 2012, 09:12:28 AM

7x15 245 60 & 8x15 275 60 Firestone FireHawk rubber

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

johnnycharger

Looks GREAT Tom!!!  :2thumbs:
For those that haven't seen his Charger in person- it is beautiful inside and out!

stripedelete

Quote from: twodko on July 23, 2012, 02:31:44 PM
Quote from: stripedelete on July 23, 2012, 09:12:28 AM

7x15 245 60 & 8x15 275 60 Firestone FireHawk rubber

Thanks

twodko

Quote from: johnnycharger on July 23, 2012, 08:32:27 PM
Looks GREAT Tom!!!  :2thumbs:
For those that haven't seen his Charger in person- it is beautiful inside and out!

Hey man, how you and that fine family of yours?

johnnycharger

We are doing great Tom! Just trying to find time to play with the Charger.....
:cheers: