News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard Carz on Velocity?

Started by bakerhillpins, November 21, 2011, 12:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

seen the episode of the 71 and the true pink car. ok, im a little more hooked. loved the line about barbie pulling up in a brown jeep painted pink. :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on July 02, 2012, 08:33:36 PM
seen the episode of the 71 and the true pink car. ok, im a little more hooked. loved the line about barbie pulling up in a brown jeep painted pink. :smilielol:
So did my 8 year old niece...LOL...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

r4daytona

Well, Hopefully you guys enjoyed the show and some of the skeptics are starting to see Marks knowledge and passion for restoring these cars. If you watched the last two or three episodes you've seen more about the cars as Mark and I said and hopefully you guys would are are enjoying it more.  He and I have talked and both agree that Season 2 will be even better.  Again, if you guys can help by going to the Velocity blog and write something positive that would be great, and by the way, we are always looking for input and ideas to help develop the show.  Should you have any questions about whats going on, please feel free to ask.  Thanks  Tom

sixpack70

As someone who was born in raised in Springfield, I enjoy the show because it shows a lot of the area I grew up in. I've talked to Mark twice in person when I was on leave in February 2011 and June of this year. He is a good guy and will take the time to talk Mopars with you. He let me take pictures of some cars so I can compare them to my engine bay in my Charger in the future. He personally walked me around the yard and showed me the A12 car and the Hemi car he just found. I saw the 71 Charger during the final build process and It was an incredible car. I do have a thing for green so that made it even better. They do great work and their attention to detail is awesome. I've been to many mopar shows and these cars would really stand out.

I think the TV show has improved a lot from the first episode. Watching them build the Roadrunner was great to me. It gave me a lot of ideas and got the gears turning on my future dash resto. I may not have my car with me, but I have a lot of the parts with me!
1966 Falcon
1969 Mustang Mach 1
1970 Charger R/T 440+6 4spd

moparstuart

Quote from: sixpack70 on July 20, 2012, 09:44:36 PM
As someone who was born in raised in Springfield, I enjoy the show because it shows a lot of the area I grew up in. I've talked to Mark twice in person when I was on leave in February 2011 and June of this year. He is a good guy and will take the time to talk Mopars with you. He let me take pictures of some cars so I can compare them to my engine bay in my Charger in the future. He personally walked me around the yard and showed me the A12 car and the Hemi car he just found. I saw the 71 Charger during the final build process and It was an incredible car. I do have a thing for green so that made it even better. They do great work and their attention to detail is awesome. I've been to many mopar shows and these cars would really stand out.

I think the TV show has improved a lot from the first episode. Watching them build the Roadrunner was great to me. It gave me a lot of ideas and got the gears turning on my future dash resto. I may not have my car with me, but I have a lot of the parts with me!
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Budnicks

Quote from: sixpack70 on July 20, 2012, 09:44:36 PM
They do great work and their attention to detail is awesome. I've been to many mopar shows and these cars would really stand out.

I agree it is getting a little better... good luck with your car restoration too..
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

71bee

I really dig the heavy theme music. can do without the cheesey drama, but these guys seem to do some good work. it's obvious they know their MoPars & it's about time we got a show that caters to Chry-co lovers.

i'm in.