News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Power steering cooler - Is this it?

Started by BananaDan, July 15, 2012, 04:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaDan

Is the below cooler correct for my car?  I was looking at pics of the ones Glen-Ray make and they look different than this.  I have tried searching online to decode the stampings but have not found much.  If it isn't (my suspicion), what is it for?  I got it off of eBay and it was claimed to be correct.

My car:
1970 Charger R/T, 440-4, auto, non-A/C, Saginaw P/S pump

Thanks in advance!

My cooler:

Glen-Ray's cooler:
http://www.hemiradiators.com/products.asp?cat=2

*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

moparstuart

how much did you have to give for it ?????

looks wrong to me but i not an expert
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Just 6T9 CHGR

The Glen-Ray is correct for your application (same as I have)....the one you pictured is for a 70's C body IIRC
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BananaDan

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: BananaDan on July 15, 2012, 07:37:43 PM
C-Body?  Please no.   :rotz:

Ok maybe an F body?  Sell it to Dell for his Cordoba..
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BananaDan

I've figured out the date codes, it's for a '68.  Casting date 227th day of 1967, assembly date 361st day of 1967.  No part number though so that's all I know.

:popcrn:

gtx6970

Were coolers even avail in 1967 ?

my gutt says it late 70's M body ( diplomat fury ) but I'm guessing

BananaDan

BananaDan

Ok, correct one ordered from Glen Ray.  FML.  I should have done this from the beginning.