News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Screw the Mustang, McQueen should have drove a Fiesta!

Started by miller, July 13, 2012, 09:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miller

Behold... Gymkhana 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuDN2bCIyus

You can see a few of the Bullitt Chase locations in it too!

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

squeakfinder

That's pretty awesome. But like the one comment, where the f are all the people?
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

hatersaurusrex

Saw this a couple of days ago, Ken Block is a beast.

The sideways jump up the hill was by far the best moment in this video, and yeah you can see some of the streets from Bullitt.  Great vid.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: squeakfinder on July 13, 2012, 10:21:48 PM

That's pretty awesome. But like the one comment, where the f are all the people?

They were killed by flying hubcaps.

Fred

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on July 14, 2012, 12:15:11 AM
Quote from: squeakfinder on July 13, 2012, 10:21:48 PM

They were killed by flying hubcaps.

:smilielol: :smilielol:
Yeah! one of them nearly hit me on the head. It's hanging on the wall in my mancave now.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

myk

And I have trouble parallel parking, so all I can say is AWESOME VIDEO!

Mike DC

How cool would it have been if about 6 hubcaps had come off his wheels during the course of the hilly scenes?  I would've wanted to do that if I was directing it. 

On a side note, I've always been surprised the "Bullitt" film crew didn't fasten all those hubcaps onto the wheels as soon as the first one came off during a shot.

myk

Ok, now someone try something like that with a 'modified 2nd Gen!   :eek2:

billfury

That was nothing. I did the same course after him in my u code 71 Newport and only lost one hub cap. My buddy used his Harley for the bike seine. The trick is to only use chrome valve stem caps on the left side of the car.

Ghoste

Quote from: billfury on July 14, 2012, 07:42:35 AM
That was nothing. I did the same course after him in my u code 71 Newport and only lost one hub cap. My buddy used his Harley for the bike seine. The trick is to only use chrome valve stem caps on the left side of the car.

Is it the weight difference?  It is isn't it, its the weight difference?

wingcar

A Volkswagen Bug could still bet the Fiesta.....Remember how many times Steve passed that Bug in Bullitt and no matter how fast he was going the Bug just seemed to bet him to the next street!!  :icon_smile_big:
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

Dino

I cannot tell you how much I would like to do something like that.  Sure I would wreck half the city but hey, they've rebuilt it before, they can do it again!

Awesome, just effin' awesome...
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ghoste

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.