News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Question On Mustang Bullitt Wheels

Started by JMF, July 09, 2012, 03:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMF

I've got someone interested in the Bullitt wheels i'm selling that came off a 2007 Mustang GT, see link, does anyone know if they would fit his 72 Dodge Challenger ? Thanks for any help

http://www.ebay.co.uk:80/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200789985911&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123

Kern Dog

Common topic.
These wheels have the same bolt pattern, but the center register/hub hole is small and needs to be hogged out. Some guys use spacers. Even then, the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep negative offset of those wheels tucks in too far. Our classics have large fender overhang and require wheels with less backspacing.

Steve P.

Agree with above. Have seen many on mopars, but correct spacers are needed to put the wheel where it fits nice in the well... Typically the spacers don't have a centering lip...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Cooter

With all the Aftermarket "Bullitt" wheels out there, I'd just buy the correct ones instead of buying a cheap set off Ebay and having to spend big bucks trying to make then fit an older car.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Steve P.

Many times you can buy both wheels and adapters for under $300.00. Sometimes with tires.. There is definitely a market.   
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Ghoste

They're a good looking wheel, I would think they'd be an easy sell to someone with a later model Mustang.