News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Whatever happened to the Wheels of Terror build?

Started by Kern Dog, July 10, 2012, 10:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

That guy started posting on the car, then P O O F !!! Gone. Not another word about it in at least a month.
What the heck, man??

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Indygenerallee

It's outside the garage!!!  :lol: It will be back in the garage once my Dart heads to Germany!!! I promise to post pics as soon as I get back on it, It's been hot as the dickens here this past month and between work and working on other cars after my regular job it's a PITA to find anytime for my own stuff!! Yeah yeah I know, Excuses, Excuses!!!  :lol: :smilielol:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

mrsskip68

TruckDriver

Didn't her husband want a divorce in the middle of this project  :shruggy:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Indygenerallee

NO, no,no "Wheel of Terror" (The member) I think she was going through a divorce, This is something I did just for shit's n' giggles and let the kids tinker on it.
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

bill440rt

I'd like to see some progress pics, too!
C'mon, make some progress!  :2thumbs:  :icon_smile_wink:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Fred

Quote from: Indygenerallee on July 11, 2012, 09:33:45 AM
NO, no,no "Wheel of Terror" (The member) I think she was going through a divorce, This is something I did just for shit's n' giggles and let the kids tinker on it.

I remember well and it was looking pretty good too.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.