News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Useless apology thread

Started by ChgrSteve67, July 10, 2012, 06:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChgrSteve67

Dans 68

Aw, Steve, don't aspire to be like Chuck! Then I'll have to ignore your threads also!    ;)   Cute photo, though.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

ChgrSteve67

I'm hurt

and I'm pretty use to being ignored

Dans 68

Don't be hurt. The only other thing you even remotely have in common with Chuck is a good wife.   :rofl:   The way I figure it you have at least a dozen useless threads to go before you descend to Skippy's level....

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

nvrbdn

this is a great idea. an im sorry thread. after you say "im sorry" you are covered on all the other threads for any thing said. brilliant :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

mrsskip68

Dont go to the dark side of SKIP68!!!  :slap: Danger, danger! Run, Run away fast!!!! Lol!
Lisa

A383Wing

mrsskip68

or in Chucks case, hot dogs and cheese!  :nana:

skip68

Apology excepted Steve.  You may now have some cookies.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

A383Wing

yea Steve, you can have Skippy's cookie....he has not apologized to me yet for all the bad things he says about me

Bryan

Steve P.

I must say, all these fun threads have cheered me up....

Thanks to all and especially MRS. SKIP whom thinks I have a SEXY ASS......  :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

skip68

:popcrn:   
This topic is useless without pics.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

mrsskip68

Really??? I do have one, but i'm not gonna post it!  :nana:

Dans 68

Quote from: Steve P. on July 10, 2012, 09:28:23 PM
Thanks to all and especially MRS. SKIP whom thinks I have a SEXY ASS......  :2thumbs:

Wow!   :o   I didn't realize that Lisa was such a heavy drinker....     :D
Dan

mrsskip68

Its a butt crack pic, we took at MATS when he was working on his cousins (Vegasmike) race car!

Steve P.

Oh that pic.... I thought you were talking about my massage!!! It was comfy though, wasn't it?? ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

mrsskip68

I dont know, ask Chuck!!!!  :nana: Remember hes the one with the video camera in the middle of the night!!!!  :nana: :nana: :nana:

Steve P.

That was just wrong on SOOOOOOO MANY LEVELS......  ::)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

mrsskip68

Fred

I'm not sorry and you can't make me be.  :nana:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Darkman

I, for one, am tired of saying sorry. After all I am married, and almost all of our conversations ends with me saying sorry! So I don't want to come here and say it too.

However, that being said, I'm sorry too
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

Fred

I'm sorry you're sorry..............you shouldn't be. Just sayin'........ :slap: sorry.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Old Moparz

Just imagine how many apologies wouldn't be necessary if people simply stopped acting like bungholes.  :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry