News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 white interior package tray?

Started by rave_12000, July 08, 2012, 10:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rave_12000

what color should 69 white interior rear package tray be...black?  i dont think they made white?  thanks, mike

myk

Are you talking about the metal part beneath the....cardboard or whatever the package tray is made out of?  My '69 was originally white with a red interior.  The metal part beneath the cardboard was white.  I don't know what the cardboard part of the tray was, but it's black now and it was so when I bough the car...

Alaskan_TA

Black. White would have caused too much glare on the glass from any reflection, so they were not made in white.

myk

Hmm..don't mean to hijack the thread but what color is everyone's dash, on the top I mean?  I'm assuming it's supposed to be the color of the interior, right? 

gtx6970

Quote from: myk on July 09, 2012, 02:19:36 AM
Hmm..don't mean to hijack the thread but what color is everyone's dash, on the top I mean?  I'm assuming it's supposed to be the color of the interior, right? 

same color as the pad attached to it