News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Nascar coverage on TNT S$*&s

Started by 67_Dodge_Charger, July 07, 2012, 09:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

67_Dodge_Charger

I have tried to watch the last three races on TNT and have lost it tonight.  I can't watch the race and be interrupted every 3 to 4 minutes with another commercial.  They go to a commercial whenever there is a green flag pit or wreck on the track.  When they do come back to coverage they do not talk about pit strategy or who was involved in a wreck, where did the drivers end up on the track.  The camera angle are horrible, commentators do not know what they are talking about or is it relavent to what is happening on the track.  Sorry time for a commercial wreck on the track. :brickwall:  Sorry time for a commercial time for green flag pits. :brickwall:  Hey Kyle Petty how are the drivers doing on track.  :brickwall: 

TNT did try something different tonight but it still sucks.   :flame: I will be getting my Nascar race results from my local newspaper for now on.  :icon_smile_dissapprove:

68coronetGLwannabe

Last nights race wasn't to bad. Usually all you can hear are the cars and you cant hear what the commentators are saying. Give me back Darrel Waltrip and its all good.
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

TruckDriver

I actually like TNT's coverage the best out of all the others, lol. But then again, I like Kyle Petty's honesty in what he states.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Mike DC

You guys can tell the difference between a commercial break and the race coverage? 

Chargen69

I made a post similiar to this the first race they had this year, and it is getting worse.  To hear Wally talk about racing facts IS STUPID...  "Hey Wally, if you were any good, you wouldnt be on tv talking about it", same for Kyle although i can listen to him better.

This race I had the tv down low and a laptop with race buddy on Jr's in-car, listening to his spotter is more fun than TNT