News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So...If I woke up dead tomorrow...

Started by Daytona R/T SE, July 06, 2012, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

ok, i have a problem with this whole thing. i go camping alot. and without the computer usually. so if it happens on a weekend that im not at home, i wont see the post till 2 days late. can i get on a call list that would notify me by text, or a phone call? thats only fair i think. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

A383Wing

I think the line ends at the east coast by now....

Bryan

draftingmonkey

Get with it people, if he wakes up dead tomorrow that would mean he is a Zombie.  He is trying to temp you to come to the house so he can eat your brains.  With this group I am afraid he might just go hungry :scratchchin: as no one has caught on to his insidious plot.

moparguy01

Only 1 zombie? No problem. I have all sorts of zombie plans. :lol:

Ram07

I think all of you guys should feel sorry for the Chargerless Newbie, I get the car, everyone here could chip in for shipping...not concerned about the zombie thing, I'll take my chances! That is a good plan... :2thumbs:

kab69440

There are no friends where Charger ownership is concerned. If you are in the way when someone else is coming to get it, you had better have a bigger truck and more ammunition than he does!
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

moparguy01

Quote from: kab69440 on July 09, 2012, 12:30:26 PM
There are no friends where Charger ownership is concerned. If you are in the way when someone else is coming to get it, you had better have a bigger truck and more ammunition than he does!

You may have a bigger truck than me, but I can just about be 100% sure that I have more ammunition than any of you...... :D :D :D

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: moparguy01 on July 09, 2012, 02:49:29 PM

You may have a bigger truck than me, but I can just about be 100% sure that I have more ammunition than any of you...... :D :D :D

I have a BIG truck.

I have a BIG trailer.

I have a BIIIGGGG gun.

I have lots of BIG ammuntion.

And I did not wake up dead the other morning... :nana:

beedees

Don't sleep under a table at a roadside park and you'll be O.K.  ;D ;D ;D

Ram07

If you do wake up dead, please leave a note before hand, while  still alive, that Newbie gets the car!

Ram07

Then again...if you are dead, would miss reading your one sentence paragraphs...the cat one did it for me...lol...How's Jesse doing?

Ram07

I'm a part time ninja...all good!

moparguy01

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on July 09, 2012, 03:59:59 PM

I have a BIG truck.

I have a BIG trailer.

I have a BIIIGGGG gun.

Soooooo.....What your saying is that not only will I have cars to add to my collection but also a small meager assortment of guns and ammo to add to my collection? :lol:

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: moparguy01 on July 09, 2012, 04:44:40 PM

I have a BIG truck.

I have a BIG trailer.

I have a BIIIGGGG gun.

Soooooo.....What your saying is that not only will I have cars to add to my collection but also a small meager assortment of guns and ammo to add to my collection? :lol:

No. The Ol' lady has already claimed the not so meager stash of weaponry.

And yes, she's a better shot than I am... ::)

moparguy01

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on July 09, 2012, 04:48:41 PM
Quote from: moparguy01 on July 09, 2012, 04:44:40 PM

I have a BIG truck.

I have a BIG trailer.

I have a BIIIGGGG gun.

No. The Ol' lady has already claimed the not so meager stash of weaponry.

And yes, she's a better shot than I am... ::)

I sure hope you don't tell her that.  :lol:

mauve66

alright, now that the wife and i have worked out the location of the sunroof she will stop posting here (we did that to keep you guys off guard).  she doesn't need any of you guys, she's already got a pool boy set up in tahiti.
have a lovely life miss, was great planning this with you..................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: mauve66 on July 09, 2012, 07:48:56 PM
alright, now that the wife and i have worked out the location of the sunroof she will stop posting here (we did that to keep you guys off guard).  she doesn't need any of you guys, she's already got a pool boy set up in tahiti.
have a lovely life miss, was great planning this with you..................

The sunroof is welded to the Daytona...

You got tools ?

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Ram07 on July 09, 2012, 04:33:00 PM
If you do wake up dead, please leave a note before hand, while  still alive, that Newbie gets the car!

Newbies don't get nuthin.

You've gotta earn it.

Unless you wanna be Stuart and Skippy's pool boy.

moparguy01

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on July 09, 2012, 11:32:59 PM
If you do wake up dead, please leave a note before hand, while  still alive, that Newbie gets the car!

You've gotta earn it.

Man I know itsyour thread and all. But that cabana boy thing is just plain mean man. :lol:

kab69440

If you say so...  I remember when 55 gallon drums of short Russians could be bought by the pound...
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

moparstuart

You've gotta earn it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0rOhx3n3Lk
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: moparstuart on July 10, 2012, 06:40:43 AM

You've gotta earn it.

I'm starting to worry about you Stu... :eek2:

moparstuart

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on July 10, 2012, 12:17:59 PM

You've gotta earn it.

there was way worse i could have posted 

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: moparstuart on July 10, 2012, 12:33:57 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on July 10, 2012, 12:17:59 PM

You've gotta earn it.

there was way worse i could have posted 

Just the fact that you know where to find demented pool boy videos frightens me. :o

moparstuart